"Good Morning," I said not sure what else to say.

I wanted to just pull out my mobile and take a snap of this, behind the scenes with VICTOR.

"Thanks." He said as I handed him the coffee slightly busy with reading music.

I quietly handed coffee to Ross and placed the cup before Skyler who decided to ignore me altogether. But he did kick down the stuff on the table and asked me to pick it up. So he was going to be a bully?

Zaidan was getting his hair done and I placed the cup in front of him.

A reminder of his words created a sharp ache in my heart.

"When are you leaving?" He asked suddenly and the already quiet room went quieter.

"Huh?" I responded to make sense.

"I think I asked you to leave." He said in a cold tone.

"Just until dad is on his feet again," I answered in a tired tone.

"Clayton can handle things well." He said with a frown like he was analyzing my motive or something.

"You can just tolerate me for a week then."

"New girl." One stylist called out and I escaped Zaidan and his weird nature.

"Help the guys with the jacket." She handed me a bundle of jackets with each members name on it.

Brent greeted me with a big smile on noticing me and I handed him the jacket, he was just amused that I walked away after handing him the attire.

"You are supposed to help us put this up with the mike and everything," Michelle told me with a smirk.

Michelle was Maddie's favorite. I wanted to say it out loud but I decided to say that later. I helped Michelle with his cloth. Ross was gone somewhere and Skyler didn't get up even when I asked.

I am pretty sure it was the lack of sleep because I am seldom rude but right now I blurted out irritated,"I might be younger than you but you are behaving like a kid."

This surprised everyone including me.

My head was throbbing with pain and I didn't bother apologizing now since that will make Skyler even worse.

"What did you say? I am a global star and you are a mere servant here." He had the nerve to snap.

"Then act like a global star and not like a first class bully," I said and moved ahead before I had to face repercussion.

I handed Zaidan's jacket to him and hurried out of the dressing room.

For next hour so I helped the staff, noted down the entire VICTOR schedule in my notebook. There were two interviews, two-hour long dance practice and then composing time was as long as they wanted. I had to be there with them and I was the one that had to drop them home. Before that, I was trapped. I never thought I would say trapped here because I always imagined spending a day with them.

I avoided the practice room since I didn't know how members will react after my sudden outburst.

"Excuse me, Can I get some help?" A beautiful girl asked.

I recognized her as Aria from a girl group. Her hair was stuck on her jacket zipper and her band hurried off for performance or something.

"Sure," I said and helped her with the zipper.

"Is VICTOR filming commercial?" She asked with a smile.

"Yes."

"Who are you? I have never seen you here?" She asked like she was a usual visitor. She might be friends with someone in VICTOR.