"I want my indigo!" She screamed.

"Well I'm sorry kid but we don't have the stupi-"

"Hey, why don't you mix purple and blue?" Bebe came up to me. I can feel Clydes eyes burning the back of my head. Clyde and Bebe like each other but aren't dating. They just flirt all the time. That's probably why she's here, but thank god she is here. I was about to kill a kid.

"That's a good idea." I said.

I quickly mix the blue and purple and it became indigo. I applied it to the little girls face and she laughed in delight.

"Thank you!" She yelled as she ran off.

"Thanks Bebe, I was gonna snap on that kid." I sighed.

"I could tell but don't thank me, thank my friend Tweek!" Bebe pointed to the guy beside her, who waved shyly, "He's an art nerd like me."

"The guy you met at art camp or whatever?" I asked and she nodded, "Nice to meet you."

"Uh, nice to meet you!" Tweek said.

"So, why don't you give Tweek some paint while I get paint from Clyde?" Bebe asked.

"Well, that's my job." I said.

"Great! Make Tweek look even cuter than he already is!" Bebe said as up she walked towards Clyde.

"So, what do you want?" I asked.

"I don't know." Tweek said as he sat down, "I've never gotten face paint before."

"There's a book over there." I motioned my head to the book at the end of the table.

Tweek quickly grabbed it and started to look through it. Thankfully, there was no line up. Tweek was really shaky as he held the book, flipping through the pages.

"All these face paint ideas are so um-"

"Stupid?" I asked and he nodded.

"Can you just make one up for me?" Tweek asked.

"Uh, sure." I replied.

I started to examine Tweeks face and he looked away, with a slight blush. He has hair covering his forehead, so that won't work. He has a small nose, so that won't work. His cheeks have faded out freckles. Bingo.

"Yeah, that'll be fucking cool." I said out loud.

I grab the blue and start to paint on Tweeks face. Just as I put one line on his face, Tweek gasped. I quickly pull away.

"What?" I asked.

"Oh, I-I, uh s-sorry!" Tweek coughed, "Sorry, the paint is really cold."

"Okay." I said and started to paint again.

I paint a star just above Tweeks temples. I pull back and it actually looks nice. Tweeks eyes widen.

"Is something wrong?" I asked.

"N-No!" Tweek shook his head fast, "The paint just feels weird!"

I nod as I grab the indigo. I start making lines over Tweeks cheeks, connecting Tweeks freckles.

I am able to make three constellations out of Tweeks freckles. His right check has the Aquila and the Serpens while his left cheek has the Scorpius constellation.

"That actually looks really cool." I said, amazed.

"It does." Tweek nodded.

"How do you even know? You didn't even see it yet." I said.

"Oh, uh, I'll take your word!" Tweek said as he quickly pulled out his phone, "Woah, this is very nice."

I raised an eyebrow at him. Tweek is a weird guy.

"Tweek! We have to go! We're missing the band!" Bebe yelled, already leaving.

That's why this place is empty.

"Thank you so much, uh-"

"Craig."

"Thanks Craig, wait up B!" Tweek ran out of the tent.

Tweek calls Bebe B? I didn't realize they were that close.

"Dude, I think we are done- woah." Clyde stopped dead in his tracks, "You got face paint?"

"No?" I gave him a look, "Do I have paint on my face?"

"Yeah, you got stars and lines." Clyde said, "I think they are constellations?"

"What?" I jump up, making Clyde jump back.

I pull out my phone and open the camera. My eyes widen as I see two stars above my temples and three constellations on my cheeks. Aquila, Serpens, and Scorpius.

"Did you let that blond kid paint your face?" Clyde asked.

"Holy shit." I said, "Holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy sh-"

"What's going on?" Clyde asked worried.

I let out a long sigh, putting my hand through my hair. As I pull my hand down, I notice new ink on my wrist.

Remember, his name is Craig.

------AN------
I'm done the requests! I had so much fun writing this one. Craigs so dense. I might take more requests, but school is literally the worst. We will see how school treats me this week and maybe I'll take some! Anyways,

Thank you for reading!