28. Cuddles And Apologies

"Z-Zayn..st-staphhh!!!! ZAYNN!!!", Harry begged Zayn as he tickled him to death. Tears spilled out of his eyes as Zayn started hitting his squishy sides. He was hovering over him, peppering his face with kisses while his legs were either side of Harry, locking him so he wouldn't get away.

"Nope!!! You gave me a hickey, now it's only fair.", still tickling him, Zayn said, making both of them laugh.

Soon Harry started gasping for air from all the laughing so Zayn let him go, but he was still seated on Harry's thighs. Harry laughed, panting. He then adjusted his glasses then looked at Zayn who was looking down at him, fondly.

"What are you looking at?", Harry whispered, a smile of amusement on his lips.

"You.", Zayn shortly answered making him blush. Harry rolled his eyes to cover his blush but Zayn saw it anyway. Zayn leaned down and kissed his left cheek before saying, "you are so cute." And then hugged him. Harry lifted himself a little so that Zayn could fully wrap his arms around his waist which Zayn happily did. Harry giggled when he felt Zayn nuzzling his nose in the crook of His neck and Zayn swore it was the best sound he had ever heard. Well, beside their babies' giggles.

Harry wrapped his arms around Zayn, hugging him close to him and ran his fingers through Zayn's hair. Zayn snuggled up more close to Harry if it was even possible and Harry didn't care if Zayn's weight on him was currently crushing him.

"You know, I never knew you were such a big cuddler.", Harry said, laughing softly.

"Mmhm..not my fault that you are so soft and squishy.", Zayn said against Harry's neck making Harry smile in content.

After sometimes of staying in silence, Zayn pulled his face up and looked into Harry's eyes. Harry's hand on the either side of Zayn's neck, his eyes looking at him like searching something in them.

"You know, after my mom, there was no one to cuddle me. This is the first time I've been cuddled after so many years.", Zayn admitted in a soft whisper and Harry swore, his heart melt at the confession. At that moment he didn't see the Zayn in front of him as his bully or the bad boy but a small boy who craved for his mother's love and cuddle. He pulled his face closer to him and placed a kiss on his forehead and then hugged him tight. They stayed there like that, none of them saying anything.

After sometimes, Zayn got off of Harry and Harry didn't protest. He knew what Zayn was about to do. So he lay there silently watching Zayn typing away something on his phone then after he was done, he left it on the study table. Harry watched as he removed his Jacket, leaving him in a t-shirt and then climb back onto bed. He let out a squeak of surprise when Zayn pulled him up in his arms and lay him in the middle of the bed then laying himself down beside him. He then pulled the fluffy blanket over both of them and looked at Harry with an innocent smile. Giggling, Harry pulled him into his chest and Zayn hugged him tight, cuddling more close to him, mumbling that he had ordered the pizza. Harry placed a kiss on his soft black hair and held Zayn close to his chest.

"You know, it's been so long that I have been cuddled or have cuddled someone." Harry spoke after sometimes of silence. Zayn stayed silent, listening to his husband. "After knowing about mum's ca-cance--", Harry couldn't even finish his sentence when Zayn felt wetness on his scalp. He lifted his face up to see a flushed Harry with teary eyes. Zayn wiped away his tears and Harry cried more, "Sh-she is gone Za-Zayn. She's gone. Sh-she did-didn't even get to see our kid-kids. Sh-she lo-loved babies ", Harry choked through his sobs.

Zayn pulled himself up a little so that now Harry's head was hid into his chest. He hugged him tight as Harry cried and whispered, "I kn-know baby, I know. I just got to know a month ago but I don't know wh-when"

"Th-the day , I-I left the house.", Harry whispered through his sobs.

Zayn's grip on Harry loosened and stayed silent, not even knowing what to say. He felt so guilty. Hell, guilty was not even the word to describe what he was feeling right now. He couldn't even believe when he should have supported Harry he left him alone. In the night. He didn't even want to imagine the possibilities of Harry getting harmed that night by some storm or some people. He couldn't even imagine what he had to go through that night.

He held Harry tighter as he let all the tears fall freely onto Zayn's shirt. Zayn just whispered over and over again the only thing he could form at that moment. His eyes blurry too as tears ran down his cheeks onto Harry's curls.

"I am sorry Harry, I'm so so sorry."

****************************
My head hurts so much and I'm so sleepy. I'm so sorry I couldn't update earlier. Sorry :(

Dedicated to: SamanthaAMMY zarryslovrrr piggypie213 Shay_Styless condoningcaitlin CamiHazzaStyles zarryhoran19 and all the readers and voters...

♡♡♡ I love you all ♡♡♡
:* :* :*