10. Husbands with Benefits

The next day when Harry woke up, Zayn was not with him, in the bed. He sighed, because he kind of expected that. Taking a deep breath he adjusted his glasses, which he didn't take off last night and fell asleep like that. He slowly got up from his bed and winced when he felt a stinging pain on his back. Wincing, he limped toward the bathroom and prepared himself to take a shower. He sighed in relief when hot water cascaded down his pale body and relaxed his sore muscled. After spending a good amount of time in the shower, cleaning himself and thinking he finally decided it was time to get out of the shower as the water was getting slightly cold. He wrapped a towel around his waist and came out of the shower place. He stood in front of the sink and started brushing his teeth. While brushing, he was still thinking how to face Zayn, 'cause knowing Zayn he was now probably thinking of Harry as a cheap whore. Sighing, he spat out the foam and washed his mouth. He couldn't blame Zayn, he had took it upon himself.

Putting his glasses on, he walked out of the bathroom only to find his husband sitting at the foot of the bed, hands clasped on his knees. He might have made some sound, 'cause the next moment Zayn looked up at him and immediately his eyes went wide. Harry raised an eyebrow as to why Zayn did that but when he noticed Zayn eyeing his body, he suddenly become embarrassed. He just realized,he was just in a towel. He instantly blushed and tried covering his upper body with his hands, feeling so exposed in front of Zayn. He looked down at his wet feel, making his wet curls fall down to cover his red cheeks. He saw Zayn's feet approaching him, but didn't look up at him. He felt Zayn's hand removing his hands from his upper body and he looked up at him. He saw his beautiful Hazel eyes turning black, he saw him biting his lips, and he felt him leaning towards him and he stiffened.

"I need it again.", Zayn whispered into his ear and licked the shell. And Harry couldn't stop himself but release a soft moan. He knew, it was just sex to Zayn but still, he wished, Zayn had said "I need you" instead of  "I need it" but he didn't say anything. He loved Zayn and he was torn between his self respect and his promises. But one thing he knew for sure that, he would do anything to make his love happy, make Zayn happy.

Do he let Zayn take him towards the bed, he let him unwrap the towel and he let his husband take him, again. In the most roughest way possible and this time he didn't cry but didn't stifle the moans either and Zayn too, didn't stop the beast in himself to wreck Harry, again.

After they finished, Zayn didn't leave immediately as he had though. Both of them were lying beside each other, panting as they ran out of breath.

"That was... awesome.", Zayn said breaking the silence. Harry didn't say anything, he just closed his eyes, still recovering from his high.

"Why did you come here?", after sometimes of silence, Harry asked. He tried his best to sound nonchalant, not letting any emotion out and wanted to pat his back when he succeeded. 

"Uh, I just came here to thank you for the last night and say that it will never happen again but see what I did.", Zayn said in a raspy voice, following by a laugh that almost made Harry to "aww" at him but he stayed silent and kept looking at the ceiling.

"Um, I have a proposal.", Zayn said, still looking at the ceiling.

"And what is that?", Harry asked, still look at the same direction as Zayn. He kind of sensed what that proposal could be.

"You'll give it to me whenever I need it and I'll give you anything you want.", Zayn said nonchalantly as if it was no big deal. Harry turned to look at him and glared.

"Excuse me? I'm not some of your cheap whore whom you'll pay for sex?", Harry said in rage. Zayn turned to look back at him and smirked. "Oh, but you acted like one last night when you offered me yourself last night."

"I would never have you jerk. I just felt bad for you because I was responsible for you. And you're calling me a whore huh? I guess it wasn't you last night who was begging me on your knees to let you bring someone home to shag? ", Harry asked now glaring him making Zayn shut up instantly, his jaw clenching.

"Okay, I won't call you that. But can you please take these offer? It's just...so hard. Um, you can date anyone outside this marriage, I won't tell dad. But please, I need it. We can be like, husbands with benefits?", Zayn said in a pleading voice.

"Zayn, unlike you, I don't like to cheat on my partner regardless of how fake our marriage is. So no, you don't have to tell your father anything because there will be nothing to tell. And yeah, I accept your proposal. I'll be your husband with benefits but there's two conditions.", Harry said in a serious tone.

"Okay, tell me what it is? I'll do anything.", Zayn said, almost desperate.

"Anything? Think again Malik.", Harry said with an evil smirk. Zayn knew, something bad was coming but what could be more bad than spending your days without sex? So he nodded his head frantically.

"Well,nothing much. You just have to play whatever song I want in the car, which will be mainly classic" Harry said making Zayn groan, "and" harry continued, "you also have to watch the reruns of friends with me whenever I want without disturbing me." Harry finished with a smirk.  Zayn put a pillow on his face and groaned loudly into it making Harry laugh hard.

"Aww, but you took it upon yourself hubby, now go take a shower, you smell like sex, eww.", Harry grimaced at the last part making glare at him.

"You don't smell any good Styles.", Zayn said with a huff making Harry laugh.

After composing himself a little from all the laughing Harry got up from the bed and started walking towards the bathroom to take a shower again, naked. He was unaware of the fact that Zayn was biting his lip from behind while watching his bum jingle at the every step he took.

As he turned the hot shower on he felt someone behind him, his husband, kissing and biting the back of his neck, making him moan in pleasure.

"I guess, we should start working on our 'husbands with benefits thing' Styles!"

*************************
Lol, my perverted mind can't stop once it starts. Hehe...

zarryslovrrr as I promised, here's the next chapter babe. Hope you'll like it. :)

Also Dedicated to: piggypie213 and my perverted family, i.e. SamanthaAMMY   condoningcaitlin CamiHazzaStyles