27. Malik-Malik

"Finally! Home sweet home.", Harry said as he entered the house with Zayn beside him and his friends. Zoya was in Harry's arms and Zeeshan was in Zayn's arms, taking their morning nap.

It's been 1 week after their kiss in the hospital bed and finally the twins and Harry both got discharged. Zayn got discharged the day after and after many insists from Niall, Liam and Louis, he and Yaser had agreed to stay with them in their house. Yaser had taken the guest room while Zayn had taken Harry's room and he was happy with the arrangements.

During that week, when they all would not be with Harry and the twins in the hospital and would be in their living room, they would be discussing what to do next. And after 3 days of discussion, they had came to terms that Zayn would be staying with them in the house and would shift permanently to California. Which means, he had to shift his University too. They had decided that Zayn was going to study with them in the same University, majoring in Arts. Yaser too, had offered them all part time jobs at his office in California, saying it was the least they can do for taking care of Harry all along and that Zayn needs the money to support Harry and the kids but they all said it was too much. Yaser was happy when Zayn said that he'll find a job on his own but Yaser wasn't having any of it. So after many arguments they had decided that they'd be doing a part time job in his office.

The next day Yaser went back to England but not before telling Zayn how proud he was of him for taking his responsibilities. He went to the hospital to say goodbye to Harry and his grandchildren and told Harry how proud he was of him to which Harry showed him a dimpled a smile.

"W-Wow!", Harry gasped as walked into the nursery with Zoya in his arms. Zayn smiled behind him, carrying a sleeping Zeeshan in his arms.

"Zayn did this all. He stayed wide awake at night for the past 3 days and decorated this room.", Niall said from behind, smiling.

Yeah, he was sad that he couldn't even get the chance to express his feelings to Harry but he understood it was for the best. He could see the love radiating from the couple and he was clearly not the one to break a family. So he decided, he would move on and that's what he was trying to do for these past days.

"I-I love it. This is, this is perfect. I mean, it was perfect even before but now, it's more than perfect.", Harry said still looking around the room. Zayn had separated Zoya and Zeeshan's side of room perfectly. Where Zeeshan's side of wall was decorated with superhero characters, Zoya's was decorated with disney Princess characters. And both of their cribs were decorated with little stuff toys.

"We'll be downstairs, gonna make lunch.", Niall said and walked out of the room, dragging the Lilo couple along with him who were poking each other's side playfully.

After hearing the door closing behind him, Zayn slowly walked towards Zeeshan's bed and put him in the crib and pulled the blanket over him. He kissed his forehead and turned towards Harry who was putting a sleeping Zoya in her crib. He came behind him and wrapped his arms around Harry's waist as he placed a kiss on their baby girl's forehead. Harry placed his hands on Zayn's which was resting on his tummy and Zayn placed his chin on Harry's shoulder as both of them closed their eyes, smiling.

"I missed you.", Zayn whispered as he placed a kiss on his shoulder before resting his chin on it like before. Harry smiled and hummed in content.

"Um, I wanted to ask you something", Zayn whispered nervously. Harry loosened Zayn's grip on his waist and turned around to look at Zayn , asking him to continue silently.

"Uh, will you go on a date with me?", Zayn asked looking down, nervous.

Harry cupped his chin with his fingers and lifted his face up so that they were looking into each other's eyes. He smiled softly and nodded. He tried hard not to let those happy tears slip from his eyes.

"R-Really?", Zayn asked.

"Yes", Harry whispered.

Zayn said nothing but pulled him into a tight hug which Harry gladly returned.

"Thank you.", Zayn mumbled into Harry's curls. Harry smiled and kissed the side of his neck as a "you're welcome" but he shouldn't have. 'Cause the next moment when Zayn released a soft moan into his curls, he knew he had accidentally kissed Zayn's sensitive spot. He thought to say sorry to him but decided against it and smirked as an evil idea popped in his mind.

He kissed that spot again. And again. And again. Zayn bit his lower lip hard so he wouldn't release any loud moan, that would wake their babies up. He gripped Harry's waist tight when Harry started sucking that spot lightly and grazed his teeth over it and licked it afterwards.

"Harry", a breathy moan escaped Zayn's lips anyway as Harry pecked that spot one last time before breaking the hug and looking at Zayn through his thick rimmed glasses, smiling innocently.

"Sorry.", he whispered sheepishly but Zayn could see the evil grin that he was trying to hide so hard.

Zayn pulled him by his waist and was about to kiss him on the lips when Zayn's phone beeped making him groan and Harry giggle. He fetched out his phone from his pocket and saw it was a text from Louis.

"It's Louis", Zayn whispered to Harry and opened the text.

Lou: Hey Zayn, we've decided we're going to the little diner a block away. You gus wanna join?

Zayn: No thanks Lou, me and Harry gonna stay here and look after the twins. Besides, Harry must be tired. You guys go and enjoy, I'll order the pizza.

Lou: ohhhh. Okay ;) have fun but not too much fun. I don't want you guys to ruin the innocence of my niece and nephew by your nasty moans.

Zayn: Says the one who kept moaning daddy to Liam, all night? Haha.

Lou: -_-

Lou: Bye. Have Zarry time.

Zayn: We will ;) bye Lou.

"What is he saying?", Harry asked suspiciously when he saw Zayn putting his phone back in his pocket with a devilish grin plastered on face.

Harry raised his eyesbrow and was about ask again when he heard the main door slam shut, making Zayn's grin wide, if that was even possible. His eyes widened as realization hit him.

"They have gone to diner to have lunch. Now, how about we have our own special lunch in our special diner we call bedroom, Mr. Malik?" , Zayn asked, wiggling his eyebrow. And Harry couldn't deny the way his tummy fluttered when Zayn called him by "Mr. Malik" instead of "Styles"

He gasped then giggled when Zayn scooped him in his arms in bridal style and walked out of the nursery. Harry's arms, around Zayn's neck.

"What do you have in mind Malik?", Harry said as Zayn entered their room and shut it behind them with his leg and threw him in the bed, making Harry giggle more.

"You'll see Malik.", and with a devilish grin, Zayn came in the bed and started tickling him, making Harry laugh to death.

****************************
Zarry moments ♡

Dedicated to: zarryslovrrr SamanthaAMMY piggypie213 Shay_Styless SophonieEugene condoningcaitlin CamiHazzaStyles zarryhoran19 and all the readers and voters...

I love you all :* :* :* ♡♡♡