20. Answers.

"Okay, so let me start from the beginning. Harry's not in England", with a deep breath, Yaser started. Zayn's mouth hung open at the new information. He was about to say something but Yaser gestured him to stay quiet by placing his finger on his own lips. Zayn did as he was told, and Yaser continued.

"That night, after he left the house, he came here, to my house. He said that he wanted to quit from this marriage. At first I thought he wasn't serious or you guys must have gotten into a big fight. But then he said how you had reacted to the news of him being pregnant and I honestly didn't have anything to say to make him stay."

"He told me that he can't face you in the college or see you anymore. He told me that he had always kept his promises and he wants to keep the promises he did to you too. He asked me if I could book him a ticket to another country so you didn't have to see him ever. I asked him why, but he said, it was necessary. I asked him where did he want to go but he said, he had no idea, so I booked him a ticket to California. I have another office there so I thought, that way I could always have someone to check upon him. "

"He had said that he'll pay me back the ticket's amount after getting a job and that I didn't need to send him anymore money in his account. I clearly disagreed. He was pregnant after all, with my grandchildren. He was already very stressed out and I didn't want him to stress himself more. So after an hour of argument, we made a deal. That I'll pay for his University and after finishing his education, he'll gey a job and only then, he'll pay me. But until then, I'll pay for all his and the babies' expenses."

"Next day, after he had landed to California, he called me and told me that I didn't need to pay for his rent and that he was gonna stay with his new friends, he had made in the airport. I wasn't ready to let him live with some strangers 'cause he's like a son to me, but after talking to the three of his friends, that you know by now, Liam, Niall and Louis, I was convinced that they'll take good care of him. So yeah, I let him live with them with a promise that he'll call me everyday, to which he agreed."

"Things were going pretty good. He was happy, or that he showed to everyone. But I've experienced life, Zayn. I could differentiate between a real smile and a fake one. So I knew, he was faking a big smile whenever I was there to meet him. For the first two months, every time, he would ask me how are you, I would just say that you are fine and I could see the sadness in his eyes. After that, he stopped asking me about you."

"Harry..Harry had some complications with the pregnancy. We found it the day we found that he was having twins. It was either him or the twins and he had chosen the twins. Saying, he can't kill two lives that are half you and him. We, we asked him many times that it was childish that he doesn't have to do that but he was a stubborn one. And we ended up giving up to his wishes. The doctors say, there's only 30% chances he would survive after giving birth Zayn."

"On the day, we found the genders of the babies, just after 2 weeks of finding about the twins, he had told us about his last wishes if he doesn't make it."

"He, he had made Liam, Louis and Niall the God fathers. And his last wish to them was to take care of the twins to which they had agreed. That fool, can you imagine? He was dying and he was telling me sorry for not keeping his promise to pay me back? Can you Zayn?", Yaser asked now tearing up, looking at Zayn. Zayn was silent, his head was held low in shame.

"He had granted your wish to not give them your last name. He's gonna give him his. Now looking at it, he has been doing everything YOU wanted, you wished.", Yaser chuckled sadly and a tear slipped down Zayn's cheeks. But Yaser couldn't see it due to him looking at his feet.

"His last wish to me was not to blame you about anything." And more tears rolled down Zayn's cheeks.

"He had one last wish for you too Zayn.", Yaser whispered. Zayn looked up to see his father who was already looking at him. His father's eyes soften as he looked at Zayn's tear stained face.

"Wh-what?", Zayn asked in a broken voice.

"You, to be happy, always.", Yaser whispered.

And that was it. Zayn knew he had to do something, anything. And the first step starts with asking Harry for his forgiveness.

He stood up and from the couch and wiped away his tears. And started walking away. Yaser too stood up from the couch, dumbfounded as watched his son walking away.

Zayn stopped at the doorstep. "Text me his address, I'm going to California, right now.", without turning to look at his father, Zayn said. He opened the door and walked out of the house. He ran to his car and drove off to his house.

He will ask Harry for his forgiveness. Even it that meant he had to put his ego aside and beg him. He would do it.

******************************
Don't kill me *face palms*

Dedicated to: zarryslovrrr SamanthaAMMY piggypie213 Shay_Styless condoningcaitlin CamiHazzaStyles zarryhoran19 and all the readers and voters...

I love you all babes :* :* :* ♡♡♡