6. Cat Fights.

The next day when Harry woke up, it was already 7 A.M. Zayn and he both had University classes from 10. He was so grateful to Yaser that he had bought them a house near the University.

He pulled off the blankets from his only boxers clad body and rubbed his eyes with the heals of his palm. There was some wild curls on his forehead as always so he removed them, but some of them wouldn't move. He frowned as to why they wouldn't move but soon he felt something sticky under his fingertips. He brought his fingers in front of eyes and his eyes widened at what he saw.

"ZAYN JAVADD MALIK!!! YOU JERK! HOW DARE YOU STUCK THIS DIRTY  CHEWING GUM IN MY HAIR!!!" , Harry yelled sitting on his bed, earning a loud laugh from the other room. He soon put on his glasses and stomped off to the room beside his and glared at Zayn standing at the doorway. Zayn was laughing hysterically, sitting on his bed looking at Harry's chewing gum stuck, curls covering forehead.

"Well, payback is a bitch. Isn't it Styles?", After being done with his laughing, a smirking Zayn asked which resulted Harry glaring him more but he continued nonetheless. "You know, at first, I thought it was stupid of my father to not giving us any lock on the doors but now I'm fućking grateful to him. Oh Styles, you made my day.", still laughing he said.

"You're lucky that we have classes from 10 A.M. Malik and I'm not in a mood to argue with you. Besides, I gotta fix my hair too. Go get ready. I'll be downstairs making the breakfast.", Saying that Harry turned around and walked out of the room. Zayn didn't notice the evil smirk on Harry's face.

After sometimes, Zayn decided it was time to get ready for the University. So he went to the bathroom and took a shower. He then wrapped a towel around his waist and stood in front of the bathroom mirror to fix his hair. After that, he decided to brush his teeth. He poured a Pea size amount of toothpaste on his brush and started brushing his teeth but after some seconds he scrunched up his nose and grimaced at the taste. He spat out the foam and started gagging!!
"Ewwwww", he said and angrily walked out of his room and ran down the stairs. He walked into the kitchen where Harry was cooking and glared at him. Harry stopped his cooking and threw an extra sweet smile at his way.

"Hey my sweet hubby. Had a sweet, oops, salty time brushing?", Harry said in a sicken sweet baby voice.

"You!!!how did you do that?",Zayn asked, glaring him.

Harry laughed at his expression and said, "well, as you said, I'm grateful to your Dad too for not having any locks on our doors. I must say, you fall asleep pretty fast." And he smirked. Zayn cursed under his breath. "Shit, I should have stayed awake instead of setting the alarm clock.", he mumbled. "Oh you definitely should hubby.", Laughing Harry said and put the last pan cake on the plate.

"Well, here's your breakfast. Don't worry, I didn't mix anything in them, I'm not that cruel. You wanna have it now or after getting dressed?", Harry asked now pouring the strawberry syrup on his stack of pancakes.

"I'll have it now. Who knows, you gonna mix the chilli powder when I was gone.", Zayn said as he took Harry's plate, making Harry say "Heyyy, that was mine.".

"Sorry and not sorry. I'm fûcking hungry.", Zayn said before taking a bite of his pancakes and moaning unknowingly at his taste making Harry smile.

"Well, why thank you?" Smirking, Harry said and started pouring the sauce on the other plate of pancakes.

"Don't flatter yourself Styles. Everything tastes fučking good when hungry.", Zayn said in embarrassment.

"Oh,sure sure.", Harry said and started eating his pancakes, sitting on the kitchen counter.

He avoided looking at Zayn 'cause he'd be lying if he said, he wasn't getting turned on by Zayn. And why he wouldn't? Sure Zayn was his bully, but he was Harry's first crush too and right now, Zayn looked sexy in just a towel.

"No stop Harry, you are here to change him, not to drool on how sexy he is looking right now.", Harry mentally scolded himself and smiled when he saw Zayn was happily eating his breakfast.

*******************************
Dedicated to: zarryslovrrr SamanthaAMMY piggypie213 Shay_Styless condoningcaitlin and all the readers and voters. Thank you loves :*  you all mean so much to me ♡♡♡ hope you all will like it. :)