Chapter 7- The End of an Era & The Beginning of a New One

Depuis le début

“Hey this is my room. I’m paying for the water your using,” Gabriel sassed causing me to gasp.

“Why I never.” It wasn’t like he could’ve seen anything I was completely covered in bubbles. Still somehow I feel as though he is using some kind of secret eye vision thingy to see through them. “James,” I shouted. Just then James rushed into the bathroom.

“What is it Fireball?” he asked as though he was exhausted. Lazy butt.

“Well, umm let’s see. I’m in the freaking bath tub and your horny ass roommate refuses to leave. Other than that I’m just peachy,” I said with so much sarcasm it’s deadly. “Okay can you blame him?” he asked. Ugh!!!!!! I am surrounded by the dumbest creatures to ever walk this Earth: boys. Ladies you guys understand right. I decided that sinking completely under the water was my best option. Can’t they just leave me alone? All I wanted was to enjoy a nice, relaxing bath.

“You had your fun now let’s go,” I heard James say. Thank you. Gosh, I mean really? Few minutes, well an hour, later I came out, dried off, and put on a pair of sweats and a tank top. Yeah I’m an attractive one. They are just lucky I couldn’t find my boxers. Man those things are comfy. When I was done I walked into the room where James and Gabriel were watching TV. I went to sit down next to James.

“So Jay-Jay wacha-watching,” I said in my Isabella voice.

“Oh Dragon Ball Z, but it’s on commercial now,” he answered back.

“Really what episode?! I haven’t watched it in like forever!! I still read the manga though along with Naruto and Bleach of course.”

“Nerd,” I hear Gabriel cough. Really how old was this guy? I accepted being called a nerd a long time ago, so it didn’t really affect me.

“Leave her alone. It’s not very often you get to say your girl-friend is into the same stuff you are. And last time I checked you have a larger anime collection than she does,” James defended. Then he winked at me to let me know he had my back.

He is just the sweetest thing ever. Yeah, he always defended me when we were younger, but to know he still had my back was really comforting.

 “Thanks Jay-Jay. You didn’t have to do that you know, I really am such a nerd” I whispered.

“I know but nobody messes with my Fireball and gets away with it, and only I get to call you a nerd.”

“Again thanks Jay-Jay. It’s glad to know that after all these years you still have my back. You know I love you right.”

“I love……..” “Okay, guys I get it. There’s a lot of love. But I’m trying to get some very important information,” Gabriel interrupted.

I looked at the TV it was showing the Slushy Magic commercial. “Really dude,” I heard Jay-Jay say.

“Hey can I get the extra one they’re going to send you,” I asked.

“Sure but why?”  

“Because it looks so cool. Besides it should do wonder in the summer time.”

“Oh but wait I taught you hated me?”

You know for a moment I forgot about that. I guess I can’t really hate anyone if I’m in a relaxed stage. “I do but I still want it.”

“Gold-digger”

“Dude I’m telling you, you have one more time to talk about Saphire,” James said full of rage. This shocked me. I was used to him defending me but he never got this upset. Also let’s not forget he rarely used my real name anymore.