Chapter Eighteen ~The Grande Finale~

Sorry if this ending seems rushed. I will make an epilogue after this update.

The high pitched screaming echoed around the pizzeria. Brian and Karma were getting the children out of the pizzeria. Workers grabbed children and rushed them outside. Parents followed. Echo grabbed Karma's hand and Brian led them outside. Families were huddled in the grass surrounding the pizzeria.

Wassabi ran outside. She was shaking from head to toe. Mike, Jeremy, Vincent, Fritz, and Phone Guy were helping families calm down. Children were crying, but nobody dared leave.

~Inside the Pizzeria~

Hatred. Blood. Gears. Crying. Screaming. Yet nobody heard anything. Circus Baby was standing on the stage of the pizzeria. The animatronics looked up into her green eyes. Circus Baby noticed that they seemed frightened. They seemed to be abused.

"Turn into your human forms and leave. I'll deal with Golden Freddy!" Circus Baby screamed. The animatronics nodded as the changed and bolted for the door. Goldie had to be somewhere in the pizzeria. He was trapped here. Baby had something hidden inside her torso. It was a gallon of lighter fluid. Once she killed Golden Freddy, she could set the place on fire.

Baby began to run. She heard loud sounds coming from the Office. She dashed down the hallway while making clanking sounds every time her feet hit the tiled floor. She rushed in through the door. Instead of finding Golden Freddy, she found a girl. She was crying. Baby picked her up. She was quite pretty. For an eight year old. She had red hair, green eyes, and a soft voice.

"Let's get you out of here." Baby said. The girl nodded. Baby ran as fast as she could to the doors. She opened the door and let the kid get outside. Circus Baby slammed the door shut.

"Come out and fight me, Goldie!" She yelled. That's when a familiar figure walked out. He held a remote. One with a light button and a shock button.

"Let's fight." Golden Freddy said. He didn't get to finish his sentence, because Baby had him pinned. He was too weak from earlier. Golden Freddy growled before he went limp. Baby cackled. Finally. She got up and began to pour the lighter fluid.

~Outside the Pizzeria~

Echo stood next to Chica. She knew that the animatronics were safe. She knew that they would live. Her heart was beating extraordinarily fast. Wassabi was whispering.

"What's wrong, Wassabi?" Echo asked. Wassabi didn't pay attention. Mr. Fazbear held his wife in his arms. She was crying. Her life was spent in the pizzeria. She worked everyday in the pizzeria.

All of a sudden, flames erupted from the building. Wassabi collapsed. Her eyes were filled with tears. It wasn't fair. Echo looked down at her hands. Her feet walked her towards the pizzeria. Echo placed her hand on the warm glass. Tears fell from her eyes. She looked at her reflection in the glass. A familiar humanoid animatronic stood there. Flames danced behind her. The animatronic humanoid placed her hand on the other side of the glass. Echo smiled. That's when the building erupted.

A blinding flash...a heat so unbearable...and a thousand and one dancing shards of glass...