Chapter Two ~Let's Begin~

The above picture is of my character, Cath. I drew her. It isn't colored. Mike is a teenage in this story. Sorry if this update is all over the place. :( Enjoy the update!

Cath leaned against the pizzeria wall. They just got the job, and they didn't plan on leaving until six in the morning. Cath pulled her hair up into a ponytail. Children were quiet and hushed as the animatronics put on another show.

'Hmm. I could go to Pirate's Cove. Yeah. Let's go.' Cath thought to herself. She walked towards the door that lead to Pirate's Cove. A hand grabbed her shoulder.

"Son of a wow." Cath whispered in surprise as she was turned around. She came face to face with a man. He was wearing a light blue shirt, dark jeans, and black boots. He had a security hat on.

"I wouldn't go back there if I were you." The man said. He was in his teens. He had a name tag that said 'Mike'.

"Why not?" Cath asked. Mike shook his head.

"Inside there is Foxy. He caused the Bite of '87. I was the victim. I still have scars to this day." He said as he let go of Cath's shoulder.

Cath scrunched up her face. She sighed. 'He's not me though. I am still going back there.' Cath thought. She opened and closed the door. She was in a dark room. She turned on the light. There was Foxy. His fur was torn in places revealing the endoskeleton underneath, his hook was old and had lots of dust. He was powered off.

"Poor Foxy. I am going to power him on." Cath whispered. She walked up on the stage. She searched until she figured out how to power him on.

"Ahoy lads and lassies." Foxy gasped as he powered on. Cath hopped down off the stage. Foxy looked into her eyes.

"Who are ye?" Foxy asked. Cath smiled.

"I'm Cath. Cath Melotros." Cath introduced herself.

"I remember ye. Why are ye here?" Foxy asked. His golden eye looked Cath up and down. He got a look of sadness on him.

"Ye didn't take the nightguard job did ye?" Foxy asked worridly. Cath nodded.

"Oh no. That isn't good." Foxy warned as he powered off by himself. Cath ran out.

Echo was searching the pizzeria. She had discovered a new room. Storage Room. She found a golden bear. He looked quite similar to Freddy. She dusted him off. It was an empty animatronic suit. No endoskeleton inside. 'How strange!' She thought. 'Why would there be an empty animatronic suit?' She stood back up and stretched. Then the golden bear...powered on?!

"What the actual flip?!" Echo asked as the bear's eyes lit up.

"Hello dear." The golden bear greeted Echo as he stood up. Echo slowly crept towards the door.

"Who are you, golden bear?!" Echo asked.

"Ah. I am Golden Freddy. You are?" Golden asked the frightened Echo.

"E-echo." She said. It was barely more than a whisper. Golden Freddy looked deep into her silver eyes. She felt lighter than normal. Her head seemed to be quite clear.

~Time Skip of extra proportion~

It was time for the nightguard job to begin. Echo,Cath, and Karma walked to the back of the restaurant. They heard a few people talking in hushed voices.

"Who are you?" Cath snapped at the group of people who lounging around in the office. There was three people.

"Oh! I am Brian O'Dell. This is Rose and Eliza." He said as he pointed to each girl. Cath nodded. She swore up and down that this Brian guy looked familiar. Oh well. Just then a phone started ringing.

~After the message~

"What the actual fuck?!" Cath screamed. Brian looked up at her. He then turned his attention towards Echo. He noticed the wolf ears and tail. He smiled warmly.

"Um. Let's divide the jobs! Cath and Echo, how about you watch the cameras? Brian and Alison, how about you watch the right door? Eliza and I can watch the left door." Karma offered. The gang nodded. They went to their posts.

So far 1:00 and nothing! Nobody even bothered to leave the Main Party Room. Cath rolled her eyes at the camera. Karma yawned tiredly. As soon as she opened her eyes, there was a giant purple bunny. Bonnie was right there. Before she could press the button or Eliza could yell, Bonnie covered her mouth and she fell asleep. The last words she heard was, "They haven't the worst yet."