Chapter Twelve ~You Can't Stop Me, Golden!~

I highly recommend that you listen to video game music while writing. It helps. Or you can think I am crazy. Whatever works for you. :D

Rose wasn't doing very well. Echo wasn't in the Office, and Brian mysteriously disappeared. Mike and Jeremy were talking quietly in the corner to where Rose couldn't hear a word. She sighed angrily as she flipped through the cameras. She switched to the right hand hallway's camera. There was two figures. One was Echo. It was obvious enough. The other figure was a male. He spoke quite clearly.

"Eliza did a great job. Echo is knocked out." The man said as he picked Echo up effortlessly. Then two and two clicked together. Golden Freddy. He began walking towards the Show Stage. Rose flipped to another camera. She followed Golden Freddy's path. He headed towards Parts and Services. He opened the door and shuffled into the room. Rose switched to that camera but was met with a message similar to the kitchen camera's message. 'Camera disabled. Audio only.' Rose got suspicious. Why does the Parts and Services camera say this. Rose put the tablet and massaged her head.

Rose closed her eyes for a second. It was only a second! She felt a rag pushed under her nose and over her mouth. She tried to break free from the person doing this. All she heard was a familiar male's voice. One she had heard since she first started working her. Phone Guy. "You'll be fine, Rose." He said before she collapsed.

~Back with Circus Baby~

Circus Baby was on the ground. She was twitching badly. There seemed to be two sides to this humanoid animatronic. Brian and Karma looked down at the red haired humanoid. Goldie walked in carrying a sleeping Echo. Circus Baby looked up and gasped. Echo was going to be trapped here. 'My friend is going to die here!' 'We don't have friends, Cath.' This wasn't normal for the two voices to argue with each other. Circus Baby got up and twitched again.

"What's wrong with you, Baby?" Golden Freddy asked Baby. She stormed over and looked down at Golden. She smiled very widely.

"I aM dOnE lIvInG tHiS WaY! YoU caN't cOnTroL Me!" Circus Baby said as she took Echo and put her on the ground. She grabbed Golden Freddy by the throat and lifted him up. She cackled merrily.

"I...think...you are mistaken...Baby! I will control you!" He said as he grabbed a remote from his pocket. He pressed the shocking button. Circus Baby felt a surge of electricity run throughout her body. She dropped Golden Freddy and fell back. Pain was coursing through her.

"You've been a terrible animatronic humanoid! Time to deactivate you!" Golden Freddy growled. Karma and Brian were trying to fight against the rope that held them in place. Golden Freddy walked over to the closet door. Echo woke up with a pounding headache. She looked at Golden Freddy and then at Circus Baby. Circus Baby looked into her eyes.

"Say goodbye, Circus Baby!" Golden Freddy growled. Circus Baby tried to crawl away, but unfortunately Golden was too strong. He opened the back panels of Circus Baby and hit the main power button. Circus Baby reached out to Echo before her eyes faded to black. Her metal arm slammed onto the ground. Being deactivated was the equivalent to dying for an animatronic from Freddy's. Echo sobbed. She just lost her friend...again!

"Circus Baby! Cath!" Echo sobbed. Golden laughed darkly. Circus Baby was motionless.

"I'm still here, Echo."