Chapter Seventeen ~The End Draws Near~

Yes. The end truly draws near. I might make one more chapter. One more after all this chapter.

Wassabi took a deep breath as she entered the kitchen. Mrs. Fazbear was rolling out dough. One female worker, Jasmine, was putting a pizza in the oven. Another worker, Jake, was bringing pizzas in and out of the kitchen. Mrs. Fazbear looked up and into Wassabi's eyes.

"Hello Wassabi! Are you okay?" Mrs. Fazbear asked. Wassabi felt like she was going to throw up. The blood...Cath's empty eye socket...it all lingered in Wassabi's head. They all mixed into one big picture. One big horrific picture.

"Y-yes Mrs. Fazbear-r. I'm okay." Wassabi stuttered nervously. Her stomach felt upset. She shouldn't be worrying about this. She shouldn't have to be dealing with this.

'It's okay, Wassabi. It's okay. Calm down.' Cath's soft voice filled Wassabi's head. She couldn't just forget this. Mrs. Fazbear patted her back. Wassabi bit her lip. Her stomach was rolling. She felt sick.

~Back in Parts and Services~

A feminine giggle was heard. Goldie looked up. The bodies he was inspecting earlier were back in the suits. Karma scanned the room. Where did that come from? Brian groggily opened his eyes. He was going to stretch, but then he remembered that he was tied up.

"Hello there, Goldie!" A voice said. Karma smiled softly. Cath. Brian watched Goldie in interest. Echo snapped up. Did she just hear...never mind...that's impossible!

"W-who's there?" Goldie asked. The voice giggled again. Except for this time it was awfully creepy. An odd cackling. Just like...

"Circus Baby!" Goldie growled. The feminine voice laughed.

"You're on the right track, GOLDEN FREDDY!" The voice yelled. Echo covered her ears. What's going on? That's when out of the corner of her eye, she saw two suits stand up. One a peacock and the other...

"Circus Baby..." Echo muttered. Circus Baby's green eyes seemed to glow with hatred. Her face plates lifted and settled. She seemed...angered.

"I WaS oNlY pLaYiNg! JuSt WaNtEd tO maKe a FeW neW friends! You might forget me and think you're going crazy! I lost it awhile ago!" She sang in a huff. She ran and tackled Golden Freddy. The peacock, Rose, untied Karma and Brian.

"Grab Echo and run! Tell the kids to run as well. Circus Baby has a plan. Get everyone out!" Rose said. Brian and Karma nodded nervously. They sprinted out the Parts and Services' door.

"Get out guys! There's been a kidnapping and murder! Run!" Karma yelled. Brian led families and workers out the door. All of a sudden, there was a high pitched screaming.