Chapter One ~New Jobs and A New Person~

The picture above is the pizzeria. The empty room is Mr. Fazbear's office. Not all characters are included in the first chapter.  Cath's theme song is 'I'm Just Your Problem'. :) Enjoy!

Cath woke up with a start. She wasn't much of a morning person. Her turquoise hair was frizzy from sleep. She tiredly rubbed her eyes. She sprung up from her bed and shivered as her feet touched the cold floor.

'What did I suddenly wake up for?' Cath asked herself as she walked over to her closet. Her phone buzzed. She walked back to her bed. There on her nightstand was her phone. She turned it on. There was a message from Echo. 'Oh. I promised her we would go job searching.' Cath thought. She turned off the phone, completely forgetting to message Echo, and went back to her closet. She grabbed her favorite green and white shirt, blue jeans, and her other things she needed. She went into the bathroom to change.

Cath came out of the bathroom. She put her favorite necklace on. It was going to be quite the day.

Echo was standing outside of Cath's house. Echo knew that Cath took forever to get prepared. It was that way in school when they were growing up. Echo sighed as she finally heard Cath's footsteps. Cath opened the door.

"Come on in. I need to eat breakfast. You know how I am with food." Cath said as Echo stepped inside the house. Cath shut the door and began walking down the hall. Echo followed Cath to the kitchen. Cath grabbed her box of strawberry Pop-Tarts.

"Want one?" Cath offered. Echo shook her head no. She already had breakfast. Cath shrugged and opened the package she grabbed. She put the Pop-Tarts in her toaster.

"Okay, Cath, I found out that Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria is hiring. Should we check it out?" Echo asked Cath. Cath whipped around, a Pop-Tart was in her mouth, and Cath got a confused look on her face.

"Isn't that the child's pizzeria that we visited when we were kids?" Cath asked. Echo smiled and nodded. Cath laughed.

"I remember now! We were so young. That was the best place ever growing up." Cath stated. When they were young, they basically owned the restaurant. The owner knew them by name, and the animatronics learned all about the girls.

"It would be so fun to go back. They need a few nightguards. I figured we could go check it out." Echo said. Cath munched on the Pop-Tarts happily and nodded.

"Shall we call Karma?" Cath asked. Karma was another one of Cath's friends. While Cath was the outgoing girl, Karma was a bit outgoing but tended to be quite calm. Echo thought for a moment.

"Yes. Karma said she could use a new job." Echo muttered. Cath smiled. The Pop-Tarts were gone.

"I'll call her." Cath said as she pulled out her phone. Echo got up and went to the front room.

Echo scratched her ear. She was different from Cath and Karma. Different in a way that makes her very unique.

In other words, she was a wolf.  She could easily transform between a wolf and a more human form. When she was in human form, she had brown hair and silver eyes. In her wolf form, she was a brown wolf. She tried to hold in her wolf instincts, but sometimes it didn't work well.

"Hello Cath!" Karma's voice rang through out the house. Echo looked up from the ground. Karma was there in her signature orange dress. She was also wearing her orange flats. Echo shot up off the couch and hugged Karma.

"Shall we be off?" Cath asked as she walked into the front room. The other females nodded.

Cath pulled up to the pizzeria. Echo was in the passenger seat while Karma was in the back. Cath looked out the window of the car. There was the famous sign. Chica, Foxy, Bonnie, and Freddy were smiling down at them.

"Um. Let's go in!" Karma said happily. Cath smiled. Echo scratched her ear.

The trio smiled as children screamed and stuffed their faces with cheesy pizza. The animatronics were singing and dancing.

"Wait. Is that...it is! It's Wasabi." Echo told the group. Wasabi walked over with a giant plate on her hand.

"Hello Echo, Cath, and Karma. How are you?" Wasabi asked as a young girl screamed and ran towards the stage. Chica was passing out plushes.

"We're doing good. Thanks for asking. We were wondering if we could talk to Mr. Fazbear about the job." Cath said before Echo could even speak. Wasabi then had tears spring in her eyes.

"O-okay. Follow me." Wasabi said as she led them past a curtain and immediately ushered them into the office. Echo watched Wasabi dash out of the office. Cath squealed as she toppled over and landed on somebody.

"A-are you o-okay there?" A stuttering boy asked. Cath launched up.

"Yes. I am so sorry. I didn't mean to!" Cath blurted out.

"I-it's fine." The boy stuttered.

"Hey. Pay attention. You, Jeremy, go to the office and get Mike. You guys go do the dayshift." Mr. Fazbear growled. "As for you girls take a seat."

The girls looked at each other nervously. Mr. Fazbear started scribbling something on a piece of paper.

"So. What are you girls here for?" He asked. Cath smiled as she crossed her legs.

"We were wondering if we could have jobs working here?" Cath asked.

"Of course. Nightguards. Here are your uniforms. Stay here for the day and you begin at midnight." Mr. Fazbear said as he ushered the girls out.

"That was easy." Karma whispered as she held the curtain up. The other two walked out.

"Maybe it was too easy." Cath muttered.