Chapter 42

Grayson POV

I was sitting on the couch with Ethan patting his back. Mia was still sitting outside on her phone. "Ethan, she made a mistake and she wasn't with you when she did it. You can't be mad at her. You love her bro," I say.

"It just fucking sucks," he says.

"Dude, my own girlfriend is pregnant with another guy. But I didn't get mad at her because she wasn't with me at the time," I say.

Some minutes passed by and Ethan was finally calmed down. Mia came inside and sat down with us. It was pretty awkward. We were just sitting there until we heard someone crying really hard. We all looked up at each other weirdly.

"Is that Madison?" I ask. Mia nods. We all quickly go upstairs and go into her room. She was on her bed crying.

I went up to her quickly. "What's wrong?" I ask her putting my hand on her back.

"G-Grayson," she stuttered.

"Babe what happened?"

She tried talking but her cries took over. I gave her some water and we let her calm down a little. I sat down with her and ran my fingers through her hair.

"Are you okay?" Mia asks.

"My mom..." she says and then gulps hard. "She's dead."

We all gasped. I could see Mia's eyes start to get watery. Mia went over to Madison and hugged her and that's when Madison lost it again. She cried in Mia's shoulder as Mia rubbed her back.

"My dads a psychopath. My moms dead. I have no one Mia," she says and cries into her shoulder.

"Shh. It's okay. You have Cameron remember?" Mia says. Madison nods.

They let go and Madison wiped her tears away. "Cameron is coming to LA to be with me," Madison says as she looks down at her nails.

"He can stay with us," Mia says. "In the game room. We never go in there anyways."

Madison nods. I put my hand on her leg to comfort her. She smiles weakly at me.

I notice Ethan staring at Mia. Mia looked at him and Ethan smiled. She went over to him and hugged him.

Thank god that was easier than I thought.

I hugged Madison putting my chin on her head and we just sat there for who knows how long.

Madison POV

Cameron called me a few hours later and told me he would arrive in less than an hour. I was pretty excited to see him. I tried not to think about my mom for now. I knew if I did, I would burst into tears. It was just impossible to not think about it though, so a few tears always slid down.

I was cuddling with Grayson watching tv. Mia and Ethan were messing around in the kitchen probably making a mess. It sounded fun to be honest but I wasn't in the mood of having fun.

I just wanted to sit down and do nothing. A few minutes later, we heard the doorbell.

I got up and quickly opened the door. I then saw Cameron with a suitcase behind him. I jumped up and hugged him tightly.

"I missed you," I say.

"I missed you too," he says and chuckles.

He puts me down and everyone else greets him. "Aye, I haven't seen you guys in forever," he says to Ethan and Grayson.

"I know man," they say. It's funny how guys talk to each other they act so different than with a girl.

"Wassup Cam," Mia says and hugs him. Cameron laughs.

We all sat down on the couch. "So what happened to your friends you were living with?" I ask Cameron.

"Nothing. Their fine. I just told them I wanted to live with you. They pranked me every single day and I got tired of it though," he says and I giggle.

"Any news about..dad?" I ask. I hated calling him dad.

"Nope. I haven't heard anything. He's still in jail though, that's for sure," he says and I nod.

It was currently midnight and we were all tired. Today was a long and bad day. I showed Cameron his room and then we all went to our separate rooms. I changed into more comfortable clothes and cuddled up next to Grayson. We watched YouTube videos until I fell asleep on his chest.