Chapter 13

Madison POV

"Bye mom, bye dad," I say hugging both of them. It was about ten o'clock at night and they were barley leaving. This week is going to be gooood.

"Remember Cameron, if she wants to hang out with friends you drop her off and make sure it's her friends and not G-garret?" She says. We laugh loudly.

"Grayson," Cameron says.

"Yes Grayson. Make sure it's not him and no parties," she says looking at me.

"Okay moooom," I say. They finally leave the house. Cameron and I stand there by the door and look at each other.

"Let's throw a party," Cameron says.

"What?! Okay mom said no parties and you wanna throw one now?" I ask.

"Just kidding. Just making sure you aren't up for it," he says and winks at me. I roll my eyes and I go upstairs to my room. I look out my window and see that they are putting their luggage in the trunk. Then, they leave.

Alone at last. Well, not really since Cameron is here.

I decide to go to sleep since we have school tomorrow.

•••

Beeeep

I get up out of my bed and take a shower. Then I look in my closet and decide what to wear. *Picture Above*. I then do my makeup, mascara and eyeliner.

Cameron and I walk out of our rooms at the same time.

School

We got to school pretty early so everyone was outside. Cameron went to his other friends and I went up to Mia. "What's good mama Mia?" I say.

She laughs. "Nothing. Just freezing," she says. I hug her. Mia is a really short person. About 5'3. I was around 5'6. I always make fun of her because of how short she is.

As I'm hugging Mia I see the twins walking towards the school. They come towards us. It's funny because if we hadn't met, we would probably be the last people they would come up to.

"Hey girls," they say and laugh when they see Mia dug into my arms.

"Hey guys," Mia and I say.

"Are you ready for our new video today?" They ask. I then realized it was Tuesday.

"YES!" Mia says jumping and hits my chin.

"Ow Mia!" I say.

"Sorry," she says and laughs.

Riiing

We walk in the school and say bye to the guys and we walk to our first hour.

Skipping to Lunch [i might always do this lol]

As the guys went to get their food I got out of line and went to Mia's table. "Okay, you'll never guess what happened yesterday!" I say.

"What?"

"Grayson told me he liked me," I say.

"OH MY GO-"

I quickly cover Mia's mouth. "Shut up. Don't tell him I told you Mia," I say.

She giggles. "That's so cute! What did you say?" She asks.

I smiled. "Weeeeell, I said it back," I say. She was about to scream again. "Stop!" I say.

"I'm just so happy!" She says and laughs. The twins were coming over so we stayed quiet. We started a conversation, it was a pretty normal day.

After school

"Cameron, I'm walking with Mia, Grayson and Ethan today," I say to Cameron.

"Mom said to not hang out with Grayson," Cameron says.

"I'm with Mia dude!" I say.

"Okay whatever."

I met up with them again and we started walking. They told me to walk with them for some reason and I wasn't going to let them down. Cameron's truck passed by us and he rolled down the window.

"AYE KIDS! I GOT SOME CANDY YOU WANNA HOP IN?"

We burst out laughing and then he speeded away. "I don't understand why you hate him so much Maddie. He's hilarious," Mia says.

"Well maybe you just have a crush on him," I say smirking at Mia.

"No that's not possible because I'm with this guy," she says holding Ethan's arm and they kissed. Grayson and I look away gagging. "Stop overreacting!"

"So you guys are together?" I ask. They nod. I high five Grayson and laugh.

"When we tell everyone how we met, we'll have to say that our friends locked us in the bathroom and we bonded really well in there," Ethan says and we laugh.

"Maddie," Grayson says stopping grabbing my wrist. We all stop. He cups my cheek with his hand. "I just wanna say you make me really happy. You make me laugh...a lot and I really like you. Will you be my girlfriend?" [a/n: hooooow cheeeesy]

"I would love to," I say smiling. He hugs me tightly and I kiss his cheek. He lets go of me. "My brother won't like this," I say and laugh.

"We can keep it a secret," he says and winks. I laugh and nod.

"AWWWWW!" Ethan and Mia yell. I roll my eyes playfully and laugh.