Chapter 1

WARNING: CONTAINS STRONG LANGUAGE
Creds to all the people I use as 'Outfit Of The Day' and other random photos!!

It was finally December, my favorite month of the year. Not only did I like the cold weather, I liked the snow and the cute winter outfits. My name is Madison. I have a best friend who's name is Mia. I met her in second grade and I'm so grateful to have her in my life. I'm sixteen years old and live with both of my parents. I have an older brother named Cameron he's really annoying. Unfortunately, I don't have a sister and that's why I'm grateful to have Mia, she basically is my sister. Relationship status is single, been single for sixteen years. I've never really talked to my parents about boys. I'm just not interested right now I guess.

Well anyways, school was canceled today because of the snow and I was really bored. Don't get me wrong, I despise school but I just like hanging out with Mia. We would always go to football games together and bet on which player would make a touchdown but football season is sadly over...but that also means that we can do other things like go sledding! We were excited for that.

I sat in the living room in front of the fireplace drinking some hot chocolate before I got a message.

Mia: Hey hoe, come outside ur house!

Miaaaa, it's too cold!

Mia: PLEASE, HURRY UP. IM FREEZING.

Ugh fine.

I quickly got a blanket and wrapped it around me and opened the front door. "Hey where are you going?" My mom asked from the kitchen.

"Mia's outside. I'll be right back," I say and close the door behind me. There was snow everywhere. I see Mia shaking in the driveway of the house. I laugh at her. I go up to her. "Come hereeee!" I say and she gets in the blanket with me.

"You're warm," she says as she snuggles up to me. I laugh.

"What the hell are you doing here though?" I ask.

"I wanted to hang out with you. I was bored as fuck," she says.

"We should go ice skating," I say.

"Just us two? I think we should wait till we go back to school and invite all our other friends," she says.

"You right, you right."

"Talking about school though, there's a Christmas party that the Dola-" Mia starts but gets cut off by someone screaming.

"HEY! MOM SAID GET BACK INSIDE, ITS COLD!" I look up and see my brothers head sticking out of my window.

"What are you doing in my room!" I ask.

"Sorry I can't hear you!" He says as he closes the window. Mia laughs.

"Let's go inside," I say. Mia nods. We walk inside the warm house.

"Hello Mr and Mrs Adams!" Mia says cheerfully. My parents smile and greet her as well. We go over to the fireplace and warm up as we talk.

"So you were saying?" I ask.

"Oh yeah. The Dolan twins are throwing a Christmas party at their house and the whole school is invited! We need to go!" Mia says.

"When is it?" I ask.

"Don't freak out. It's tomorrow," she says.

"Ugh Mia. We have to go shopping immediately," I say. Her face brightens up.

"OKAY LETS GO!" She exclaims and gets up.

Madison as Camila Cabello
Mia as Selena Gomez

Btw: Cameron does not play as Cameron Dallas. You can imagine him as anyone you'd like...even Cameron Dallas.

:DD HOPE YOU ENJOYED
DON'T FORGET TO VOTE! THANKS

-getnashty00