Chapter 17

Friday

Friday...the day before the big party and the sneaky escape. I woke up today very excited.

As I walked in the bathroom I see Cameron leaning down into the toilet and vomit. I pat his back looking away as he vomits. I knew this was gonna happen, he must feel so disgusting right now.

"Cameron this is why you don't go to a party and just drink and you're underage!" I say. "Sometimes you can be so stupid."

"Okay okay! I don't need your lectures," Cameron says and walks out the bathroom.

I take a shower and get into some sweats and a crop top after. I'm really not planning to go out today since I'll be out a lot tomorrow.

"Hey Cameron," I say walking out of the bathroom. He looks at me. "I'm going to a party tomorrow and if you tell mom I'll tell her everything you did," I say.

"Okay calm down."

I smile. Well this will be easier now. After a while, I decided to do my makeup. Again, I'm not going anywhere I just like doing makeup when I'm bored. I added a lot of layers of mascara which I never do but it looked pretty subtle. As I'm doing that I get a message.

Grayson: I'm sorry Madison but I don't think I was ever ready for a relationship. I am truly sorry and I feel like an asshole doing this over text but I was just way too nervous to do it in person. I really hope you understand. I don't know what happened I just was sitting there thinking about you and I really like you but I don't think I'm ready.

I couldn't reply back. I just read the message over and over. Everything was going so well...

I guess that video isn't going up anymore. Dammit Mia, why did you get me obsessed with this guy. This guy will ruin me. I'm in love with him. I can't let him go just like that. I want him back but I know I can't. It's his choice and I support it but I'm just so heartbroken. Well, Geo was trying to hook up with me so why not.

Although a lot of people have told me he just hooks up with girls, that's basically his hobby. But he's just so funny and cute, how can he be like that? Might as well try.

Oh god. Why am I doing this.

Hey Mia. Could I please have Geo's number?"

Mia: Wait what? Why do you want his number?

Wellll, let's just say Grayson broke up with me and I want to be with Geo now((:

Mia: You're kidding Madison -_-

Nope.

Mia: I'm so proud of you. [Geo's Number]

Thanks Mama Mia.

Mia: Okay by the way, why did he break up with you? I was joking saying I was proud of you. I thought you didn't move fast?

He said he wasn't ready for a relationship and I don't move fast in relationships, I move on from relationships because I don't wanna be sad for months until I'm with someone else.

Mia: You aren't doing this just to get Grayson jealous are you?

Uhhh, no?

This should be fun.