Chapter 5

Madison POV

As I walk away from Grayson I go back to Mia, she was still on her phone. I sat down next to her on the couch and I kept a close eye on Grayson. I see him walking upstairs with Ethan. He gives me a thumbs up and I turn to Mia.

"Hey you wanna go check up on how we look in the bathroom?" I ask.

"Sure. Let's go," she says. Perfect.

We walk upstairs. Luckily Grayson told me where to go before this. We walked a couple feet down the hall and turn to the left. I quickly open it and push Mia inside and Grayson gets out fast.

"What the fuck?!" I hear Mia say.

"Oh hey Mia," Ethan says. I can already imagine how nervous Mia is.

"O-Oh hey Ethan," she says.

"Where did Grayson go?" He asks. Wow we did this perfectly. As we hold the door back and listen carefully I could feel Grayson staring at me.

"I have no idea. I don't even really know how I got here to be honest," she says.

He laughs. "Well Grayson lied to me. There's nothing stuck in the toilet," Ethan says. I let out a small laugh and Grayson covers my mouth. I jumped a little, I didn't expect him to touch me.

"Yeah and I'm pretty sure they are blocking the door right now," Mia says. "Well, might as well get comfortable."

Someone tries opening the door. Probably Ethan. We hold it as hard as we could.

"Yup. They are blocking it," he says. "REAL FUNNY GUYS!"

I hear him sit down. "Well since we're trapped, we might as well talk," Ethan says. "What do you like to do? Any hobbies?"

"Well I like cheerleading but MY FRIEND wouldn't join with me so I didn't join this year or last year. What about you?" Mia says purposely shouting "my friend".

"Oh awesome. I like basketball, football, and lacrosse," Ethan says.

"Ohh. I like football but girls can't really play it in a team at school so that sucks," Mia says and laughs.

"We should play it later after they let us out of this damn bathroom in the backyard," Ethan says.

"Yes!" Mia says.

I look at Grayson. "Now?" I mouth the words to him. He nods. We open the door and see them sitting side by side. Grayson and I burst out laughing. They quickly got up and out of the bathroom.

"We're gonna play football now!" Ethan says flipping Grayson off.

"Get it," I whisper in Mia's ear and she rolls her eyes at me. They left us laughing our bums off. After we calmed down we just sat there on the floor.

"Oh that was funny," I say wiping tears from my eyes.

"I don't think I've ever laughed that hard in my life," Grayson says. I laugh. "Let's go downstairs and eat something," he says and holds his hand out and helps me up.