Chapter 18

Madison POV

Hey Geo! It's Madison from school (:

Geo: Ooh hey! Did you change your mind about hanging out? ;)

How'd you know lmao.

Geo: Just a guess. Wanna meet up?

Sure. Where at?

Geo: Just meet me by the Starbucks close to your house.

Alright see you there :)

Starbucks

I walked to Starbucks and see Geo on his phone. I take a deep breath and go up to him. He notices me and stands up.

"Hey cutie," he says and pokes my nose and I giggle. "So I was thinking we should go shopping for clothes so we can wear them at the party."

"Yes! Let's go," I say smiling.

Mall

We arrive at the mall. "So do you want to look for a dress first?" He asks.

"No you go first because I'll take forever trying to pick one," I say and laugh.

"Okay c'mon," he says and grabs my hand. We go to a men's clothing store and we look around. "Ooh what about this one?"

I look at him and he's holding a button up dress shirt with cartoon pigs all over it. I laugh loudly.

"Yes totally!" I say.

We look around some more until he finds one he likes. "I have jeans at my house so I'm good with that. I just need shoes."

"These!" I say holding up some boots. They were like combat boots.

"Those are niiice," he says and takes them. He pays for his things and then we go to a dress store.

We looked around. "This one is cute," he says. I look over and see a really short dress. I look at him oddly. "I'm just kidding, I'm kidding!" He says and laughs. I laugh too and look some more.

"What about this one?" I ask holding it up for him to see.

"Hell yes," he says and I giggle. I pay for the dress and we leave the mall.

Home

Geo drops me off at my house. It was late at night since we went to eat after we shopped and it pretty much took all our time for the day.

"Well, I can't wait to see you in that dress beautiful," he says and smiles.

I smile back at him. "I just can't wait to see you tomorrow," I say.

"Were so cheesy, we should stop," he says and laughs.

"Yes please."

"Alright well see you tomorrow," he says and walks off.

I walk inside and text Mia.

Hey. Are you going to the party with Ethan?

Mia: Yeah why? You wanna get with Ethan now?

Seriously Mia? No! I was asking because if he's going Grayson must be going.

Mia: I mean he doesn't have a now date sooo

He'll still probably go. You should ask Ethan later.

Mia: He's right next to me. He said that he is going.

Crap. Did he see that it was me?

Mia: No you're fineee.

Okay. See you at the party tomorrow.

Mia: Wait. Are you going with Geo now?

Yuuuup

Mia: Poor Grayson.

Mia he dumped me. Why poor him?

Mia: Because he still liked you.

I still like him too...I don't know why I'm doing this.