Chapter 2

Madison POV

"Mom can we go to the mall?" I ask with Mia beside me.

"For what?"

"We're gonna need outfits for a Christmas party someone is throwing," I say.

"Party?" My dad asks looking at me.

"It's just a Christmas party dad," I say. "Please."

"Okay. Don't do anything stupid. Mia, you're driving," my mom says. Mia laughs and nods.

"Don't worry Mrs Admas! I'll keep her safe," Mia says as we walk out of the house. Mia takes the keys to my jeep and we hop in the car.

Mall

We got out of the car and ran inside the mall. Luckily, it was warm inside. First, we went to the food court because we were starving.

After we ate, we went to all the cute clothes stores.

Mia right away found a long green shirt. I found a gray sweater and some black leggings. Now all I needed was some boots.

I ended up finding knee-high gray boots. Mia bought some black leggings as well and some brown boots and finally, we were satisfied with our outfits.

"Maddie! Look," Mia says pointing to someone. I saw the twins. Mia had a huge crush on one of them. I couldn't tell them apart which was really sad because they don't look that much alike and plus I don't really hang out with them.

"Don't go crazy Mia please," I beg and laugh as they come toward us.

"Hey girls," they say.

"H-hi," Mia says. I try not to laugh at her.

"Hey," I say confidently.

"You two coming to the party tomorrow?" One of them asks.

"Of course!" I say and smile.

"Great. We'll see there," they say and smile as they walk off.

"Why can't I have your confidence," Mia says and rolls her eyes. I laugh and pat her on the back. We walk out of the mall and to the car.

Home

"Tomorrow I'm coming over at four so we can do our hair together okay?" Mia says.

"Alright. Do you want me to walk with you?" I ask her.

"Nah it's cool. Bye!" She says as she walks off. I wave at her. I open the front door and go to my room. I found a red beanie on my dresser. I could put this on with the outfit too. I set it with the rest of my clothes. I was kinda excited for tomorrow. I always go to parties, not because I'm just that kind of girl, mostly because Mia drags me to them. I felt like this one would be different though. I was in the mood of doing anything in the Christmas time.

"MADISON!" Someone yells getting me out of my thoughts. My brother barges into my room.

"Are you going to that Christmas party?" He asks.

"Don't tell me you're coming too," I say.

"Oh yeeeeeeah!" He says. I groan loudly. He laughs. My brother is seventeen years old, which means we're one year apart which means he's in the same school as me which means he's invited to the party. Ugh.

"Dude I didn't even want to go though. Mom sent me to go so I could watch over you so you don't do anything dumb," he says.

"Are you serious? Me? Dumb? You would be the one who would do something dumb, what the fuck," I say.

"You suuuuuck!"

"I swear if you embarrass me I'll kick your ass when we get home," I say.

"AHH! IM SO SCARED! MOMMY!" He yells as he leaves my room. I roll my eyes.

Mia, my brothers taking us to the party, yaaay -.-

Mia: It's okay, we can still have fun dude.

I guess.

I'm trying really hard to make these chapters enjoyable so I'm sorry if they aren't lmao.
Don't forget to vote and comment ((:

-getnashty00