Chapter 12: End Part 1

Start from the beginning

After using [Observe], he discovered this is called an Ender Charge. Like a fire charge, but way more dangerous; the unlucky endermen that was caught in the acidic gas residue is an example of how lethal it can be.

He was placing another source of water down on top of the obsidian tower, not even bothering to destroy the End Crystal. He and the minions nearly died from trying to destroy one because they would explode.

So since that didn't work, time for plan B.

After pouring enough water, he checked to see that all of the obsidian towers had enough water pouring down for plan B.

It was then he saw Jess running from the Ender Dragon as it breathed out a wave of acid and was slowly catching up to the one-arm girl.

"Hulk." He said to the massive zombie. "I need you to carry me and Smoke, and jump at the dragon!" he ordered, but the monster didn't do anything. He was ordered to help Ivor with the End Crystals, not anything else. He, and his other fellow monsters, only obeys Jess. "Please, Jess could die." He said, pleading.

Without hesitation, he picked up Ivor in his left hand, and Smoke in his right. The wither skeleton's head started to rotate until it showed its cold smile.

Ivor detached the Flasks from his back, barely containing any potion liquid left as he had to use it many times to survive.

He poured the remains on all three of them, already feeling the familiar boosts they granted. With great speed, Hulk ran to the edge of the obsidian tower while carrying Ivor and Smoke.

He jumped high into the air, soaring in a gracious arc. For a moment at the apex of the jump, Ivor saw the End in all of its still, neutral nostalgia... then screamed at the top of his lungs as they came crashing down on the Ender Dragon.

The Ender Dragon was forcibly smashed into the end stone, creating a massive crater as it stopped spewing acid, although some of it still lingered.

Hulk started ripping off scales off the Ender Dragon as Smoke stabbed at the exposed flesh underneath. Ivor pulled out a Splash Potion of Restraint, a new potion he created that combines the effects of blindness and slowness, and smashed it into the face of the Ender Dragon. The dragon thrashed, and twisted. Knocking off the evolved monsters and Ivor, and then flew away.

-----------

Jess was on the ground, watching as her monster beat the living out of the Ender Dragon. Ivor threw another potion in its face and then flew away.

"Jess!" Ivor said, him and her minions running up to her. "Are you okay?!"

"I'm fine." She said as Ivor helped her to her feet. "I'm just really sore." She rubbed her hand on her bruised back, and saw the End Crystals healing the Ender Dragon.

"Why didn't you destroy the crystals?" She asked, but Ivor shook his head.

"Plan A didn't work." Ivor said. "I couldn't destroy all of the End Crystals, me and your minions nearly died every time we destroyed one. So I did the next best thing. I poured water on all of the obsidian towers to drive off the endermen."

"So now what do we do?" Jess asked. "The crystals keep healing it, how are we going to weaken it so I can tame it?"

"Plan B. We just need to build something to restrain it, something huge."

"How?!" she asked, fustrated. "No matter what we build, the Ender Dragon will just break right through it!"

"But I did notice one key feature: the Ender Dragon cannot break obsidian." Ivor said, walking in front of her, pulling out the Command Block.