Chapter 26: Change of Heart

Start from the beginning

Myrania: No my dear, you were just really blinded by your lust towards me, and actually stupid. Ha Ha Ha!

Raven: So, are we attending the wedding or not?

Myrania: Please my Lord, you don't have to bother yourself further more, I'll summon my daughter here immediately. Servant!!!

Servant: Y-yes my queen?

Myrania: Call my daughter Scarlett, tell her I need to say something before her wedding starts.

Servant: At once my Queen.

So the servant went to Scarlett and relayed what Queen Myrania told her, so Scarlett went to the throne room immediately since her wedding will almost start.

Scarlett: Yes Mother you want to-

Myrania: Ahhh there you are my sweet daughter, come closer.

Max: Princess Scarlett, just stay there, don't come near them.

Virgil: You're mother is such a fucking bitch! she fucking betrayed Gray.

Scarlett: W-what?! what do you mean? and why is Raven here?

Dante: Looks like your wedding will be postponed, or rather be cancelled, since your mother broke the agreement.

Scarlett: M-Mother?! is.. is.. is that true?! tell me! please say that this is just a misunderstanding, please Mother!

Raven: A misunderstanding? my child, I didn't know you're that stupid, is stupidy really part of being human? thank Go- oops! almost said that "G" word. Ha Ha Ha Ha!

Myrania: You know what, I really don't care whoever marries you, since I really don't care about you, you're so useless, this is actually the first time you became of use to me, by luring one of the forbidden childs to Lord Raven.

Virgil: You bitch! I will definitely take your head! *charges towards Myrania while holding his sword Yamato*

Raven: Woah! hold it right there kiddo! Im not here to hurt anyone, well physically no one.

Virgil: Not physically? But emotionally?

Raven: Let's find out, Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha!

Dante: Emotionally? hmmm.. who is Raven's target? hurt someone emotionally? I don't knoe what you are saying you fallen piece of shit, but if you're just gonna break someone's heart here you don't have any targ- Fuck! It's Gray! His target is Gray! Max! protect Sca-

Raven in an instant, appeared at the back of Scarlett, and Grabbed her from behind.

Raven: Good job boys! but too slow.

Max: No! Gray will definitely get furious about this.

Virgil: He might turn psycho again.

Dante: What might?! He'll definitely will be, he will feel weak again, and blame himself for whatever happens here.

Max: So let's not make it happen, what do you morons think?

Virgil: You know that we're no match for this fucker by just the three of us, we should call the others.

Raven: Yeah, call the others, lets see what you guys are capable of.

Scarlett: Please Dante, Virgil, Max! don't inform Gray.

Dante: What are you saying? He was about to marry but you don't want him to know what's happening here?

Max: But Dante, she somehow has a point, if we let Gray know about whats happening, he will definitely do something reckless again, We all know him, and Im kinda thinking about what he said before, the thing that he was hiding from us.

Virgil: Well, all we have to do is not to inform Gray right? so let's go, Dante! keep your mouth shut ok?!

Dante: ... *seriously quiet*

So the three of them went to the garden where the wedding is supposed to be held.

Eli: Hey guys! you're early, what happened? is it mission accomplished?

Max: hah.. hah.. hah.. *catching his breath* Good thing Gray is still not here.

Gray: Huh? why Max? is there something wrong?

Max: *Surprised* W-what?! n-nothing.

Virgil: What are you saying nothing?

Reid: Hey, just spit it up you guys.

Luke: Yeah, hurry up! the wedding is about to start.

Virgil: I forgot, Gray, about the wedding..

Gray: What about the wedding?

Virgil: Myrania called it off, after she spoke with Raven's respresentative, and Scarlett agreed with her mother, she also mentioned that she feels a change of heart about the wedding and you.

Eli: Hey Virgil! The hell are you blabbering about?!

Luke: Yah! what piece of crap got into your jokes?!

Reid: Virgil, that's not a good joke brother..

Max: Virgil is saying the truth! he is not lying, we're so sorry Gray, but that's what really happened.

Gray: No.. you're lying.. she will never.. she.. she.. she just told me that she will always be with me.. I need to see her..

Dante: *grabbed and stopped Gray*

Gray: Let me go.. *tears starting to fall* let me go Dante! I.. I need to speak with her, I said let me go you fucking asshole!!!

Dante: *Eyes widen* I can't! and will not, Myrania and Scarlett told us that you are not welcome to the castle anymore, and Myrania wants to speak to the six of us privately.

Gray: Shut up! shut up! SHUT UP!!! stop lying to me! WHY?! why are you guys doing this to me?! don't you wan't me to be happy?!

Eli: Why are you guys doing this to our little brother?! *crying*

Luke: Fuck you! you jerks! I really don't like this joke, especially seeing our brother like this.

Reid: ... *glaring at Virgil and Dante*

Dante: Gray, we're not joking around here, this is a serious-

Gray: *stopped from crying* Serious what? Dante?! what are you about to say?!!!

Max: You can't come! that's all it matters!

Gray: Matters?! No you're wrong, what matters to me is to see my bride! so get out of the way and let me speak with her!

Dante: stop it Gray. *mumbled*

Gray: Just get out of my way Dante! *punched Dante in the face*

Dante: ... Im sorry Gray, I.. I can't let you!!!, I don't want you to be harmed or worst.. die!!!

Luke: What are you saying Dante? what harmed? Die? Are you crazy?

Gray: Just let me go, I don't want your sorry, i want to see Scarlett. *Slashed Dante's hand with the Lightbringer*

Dante: Aw! Fuck! Gray! stop! RAVEN IS WAITING THERE FOR YOU!!! SO PLEASE!!! let us handle it, just stay here.

Everyone was surprised on what Dante said.

Gray: I knew it, You liars! I know that Scarlett will never say such a thing, Now I have more reason to go.

Eli: Gray! I think Dante is right, you need-

Gray: Im sorry Grandfather, I'll be breaking a seal.

Gray closed his eyes slowly, and opened it quickly afterwards, Chains appeared on Gray's body, the chains were wrapped on his neck, one on each arms and legs, then he broke the one on his neck, a burst of blinding light flashed, when the light disappeared, then they saw Gray being covered by six white wings, which spread slowly and showed Gray's new form.

Gray: Angelic Demon form huh?.. I feel.. I feel amazing, so this is what it feels to be like you guys huh.