Chapter 15

Dillon

I was shocked, and had to read through the message from Mandi like five times before I replied:

How? I've never seen you into any guys before //D!llon//

Dillon, there's something that you really have to understand *MaNdI*

Which is? //D!llon//

I didn't choose this, I was raped *MaNdI*

Which means that you didn't want to be pregnant? //D!llon//

Technically, no I didn't want to be pregnant *MaNdI*

And I'm guessing that you thought that I would freak out if you told me sooner? //D!llon//

Something along those lines *MaNdI*

You don't have to worry about a thing. I still like you the same as I have always liked you. If you need me I promise that I'll always be there //D!llon//

Thank you, it means a lot to me, but what about your reputation? You hanging out with the pregnant girl will for surely ruin it *MaNdI*

None of that really matters to me like it did when I was younger. Hey, can I come over to your house? Maybe we can talk more about all of this; that is if you want to //D!llon//

Yeah, you can come over *MaNdI*

K, I'll be there in like five minutes //D!llon//

Okey dokey *MaNdI*

Mandi

I had told Dillon that I was pregnant and he hadn't freaked out like I had thought he would. I decided to text AnaBella:

I told him *MaNdI*

What did he say? <3Love<3

Basically, that he didn't care and that he'll always be there for me *MaNdI*

What all did you tell him? <3Love<3

I just told him that I was pregnant but that I didn't choose to be. I told him that I was raped and yeah *MaNdI*

He didn't freak out? <3Love<3

No, but we're hanging out and I think he's almost here. I'll text you later, bye *MaNdI*

Bye <3Love<3

Dillon arrived a few minutes after I stopped texting AnaBella. I don't exactly know how he felt about what I had told him except for the fact that he didn't freak out as much as I had thought he would.

"Hey," I said as I opened the door for him to come inside.

"Hey, how do you feel," he asked me worriedly.

"I'm alright," I assured him.

"That's good," he said as I led him to my room.

"Yep, so what exactly did you wanna talk about," I asked him. I laid down on my bed and Dillon sat down beside me.

"Well, if you want to we can talk about what you just told me not too long ago," he suggested.

"What about it?"

"Why did you think that I would freak out," he asked.

"Because you're the most popular guy in our school. if you do stand by my side and show that you don't care about my pregnancy, then your reputation will most likely be ruined. What if things don't work out between us? Then your reputation would be ruined for no good reason."

"I wasn't kidding when I told you that I don't care about that as much as I used to. After all, it is just something that makes people look up to you. Plus, if a whole bunch of people want to say crap about me just because I stand by your side, let them because I don't care. I only care about you," Dillon said. I couldn't believe it. I had seriously thought that all of this time Dillon only cared about his reputation and what people had to say about him.