Author's Note

Hey, guys! I've thought about writing this note to tell everyone who reads this story and enjoys it that I am actually in the process of editing it. I finished writing it a couple of years ago and I understand that it needs quite a bit of editing done. I'm just wondering if any of you who have read it would be interested in re-reading it once I get done with editing it. If you will be, then make sure to comment and let me know! I can either post it on here or I have made other accounts on websites that are similar to Wattpad and I can post it on one of those other websites. I'm planning on posting it on one of the other websites once it's completely edited anyway since I don't want to mess people up who are currently reading this version. And yes I do think it has a possibility of doing just that considering I'm changing some stuff to make it better. Anyway, if you guys are interested in reading the edited version once it's completely done you can either comment or message me on here and I'll keep you updated on how the editing is going and I'll let you know where you can find it when I get the chance to post it. Also, I actually just thought of this but if you guys have any suggestions either for this book or for ideas of books you'd like me to write in the future I am completely open to hearing them. Again you can either message me on Wattpad or comment on this story part.
Sorry for rambling on and on! All of you who have read and voted for this story of mine thank you so much. It means a lot to me that you guys are so interested in it. Even if you've only read it and haven't voted, I still send a big shout out of thanks your way.
Well, that's all for now! Please be sure to comment or message me! :)

-Margurita