Chapter 14

Mandi

How was I going to tell Dillon that I was pregnant?

"Hey, don't worry about it too much right now," AnaBella told me.

"I'm okay," I reassured her with a small smile.

"Okay, I think that the boys' are here," she stated. We walked to the door just before the doorbell rang.

"Hey," Josh said as AnaBella opened the door for Dillon and him.

"Hey," AnaBella replied.

"So what are the plans for today," Dillon asked mainly AnaBella and me.

"Well, if it's okay with you three I think that we should go hang out somewhere else besides here," AnaBella suggested. Everybody agreed to that so we headed out to go to the park. I must have looked like something was wrong because I got a worried-filled text from Dillon. It read:

Hey, are you okay? //D!llon//

Yeah *MaNdI*

Okay, I was going to ask you if you had fun last night //D!llon//

I had a blast :) *MaNdI*

I was also wondering if you wanted to go out on a second date; a better one //D!llon//

I'd love to *MaNdI*

I didn't get a reply, but that was okay. Although, a few seconds later somebody gently grabbed my hand. I looked up to see that it was Dillon. He smiled at me, and I returned his smile.

Neither one of us said anything, we just held each other's hands and walked with Josh and AnaBella.

AnaBella

"Look at how cute they are together," I whispered to Josh.

"Okay, I'll admit that they would make a cute couple," he replied.

"If only they were an official couple," I sighed sadly.

"Give them time," Josh said. He was right; maybe in a couple of weeks or so Mandi and Dillon would officially be a couple.

Dillon

I really did like Mandi; a lot. I like how neither one of us had to be talking to make ourselves content. No, we bother were perfectly content with not talking 24/7. Now, how long would it take me to make Mandi my girlfriend.

"What are you thinking about," Mandi asked me, bringing me out of my reverie.

"Just us, basically," I answered truthfully.

"What about us," she asked curiously.

"Just about how we can be content without talking constantly," I said.

"Oh," she replied. I left it at that.

Mandi

All of a sudden, I felt sick. We were right by the bathrooms conveniently enough.

"Excuse me," I said. I ran into the girls bathroom and locked the door. Of course, I thought, now I'm sick yet again. My phone went off. It was AnaBella:

Hey, are you okay? Open the door for me, please? <3Love<3

I got up off of the floor, and opened the door so that AnaBella could get into the bathroom.

"Hey, are you oaky," she asked me worriedly.

"I honestly don't know right now," I sighed. "I think that it would be best if I went home."

"Okay, but be sure to reassure Dillon that you're okay before you leave," she told me.

"Okay," I replied. I walked out of the bathroom with AnaBella right on my heels. I didn't notice that Dillon had been standing by the bathroom door, and I clumsily ran into him.

"I'm so sorry," he said.

"I'm fine, but I think that I'm going to go home to rest," I informed him.

"Here, I'll walk you home," he offered. All I could do was nod in response. 

Dillon walked me all the way home. At first he insisted that he stay to help me out, but I assured him that I would be fine. I laid down on my bed and immediately fell asleep.

AnaBella

I felt bad for Mandi. She not only was under stress because she was pregnant. It was also the fact that she was going to have to tell Dillon about it soon was stressing her out more than not. I worried about what Dillon would do after he found out. Would he freak out and leave her? Would he stay with her and help her out? Or there was a slight possibility that he would act like he didn't even know Mandi. Stop it, I told myself silently. Dillon wasn't the type of guy to act like that.

Dillon

I was worried about Mandi. Was she okay? I decided to text her:

Hey, are you feeling any better? //D!llon//

Yeah, a little *MaNdI*

Are you sure? //D!llon//

Dillon, if I told you something about me that everybody else would judge me for, what would you do? *MaNdI*

I don't know, but I know that I wouldn't tell anybody. Also, I wouldn't do anything stupid. Is there something that you need/want to tell me? //D!llon//

Mandi

Did I want to tell Dillon right now that I was pregnant? I texted AnaBella:

Should I tell Dillon now or wait a couple of days? *MaNdI*

Do it now; see what he thinks about it <3Love<3

Thanks *MaNdI*

Plus, it's not like it's your fault <3Love<3

AnaBella was right, it wasn't my fault that I had gotten pregnant. I texted Dillon back:

Yes, please don't tell anybody, and try not to freak out. Anyways, here goes nothing, but, Dillon, I'm pregnant *MaNdI*