"Park Minji?" Suhwa cocked a brow. "Who the fuck is that? Sujin, you know her?"

Sujin shook her head, "but I don't think she matters anyhow."

"What are you talking about?" Suhwa asked.

"If Jiyeong didn't tell the boys anything, but another girl did, then we don't have anything to worry about since she doesn't know that it was us."

A smile started to inch back onto Suhwa's lips. "Then that means that we still have a chance with Jungkook and Yoongi oppa."

'Wrong, you pair of idiots. Jiyeong tells Minji everything. It's possible that she could have told her about you already,' Sumin thought.

"Choi Sumin," Suhwa switched her smile off and looked onto her with a soft glare. "You had better pray that the boys know nothing about us having to do with this. If they do, your ass is grass," she threatened.

"Me? 'Pray'?" Sumin scoffed before reaching out to pick up her strawberry smoothie. "You make it seem like I'm the one who told you to go and jeopardize your chances of getting close to Jungkook and Yoongi. It was your own choice to spill your guts to Jiyeong," she put the straw to her lips and took a sip. "If you're so sure that neither of them said anything about you, then you have nothing to worry about, just like Sujin said."

"Look here--"

"Arguing about this isn't going to do anything for us right now," Sujin got in between them. "Suhwa, we'll just go up to Bangtan tomorrow and just ask to sit with them. Simple, right?"

Suhwa gave it some thought before opening her mouth to respond. "Fine. We'll see how things go tomorrow."

And so, the next day arrived. Both Minji and the boys were sitting in the building's cafeteria just having a chat among each other. All of them had a period off in that time before their next scheduled class. You, on the other hand, were in the middle of one of your classes.

"Minji, do you know how Jiyeong did on her test?" Namjoon asked.

"Her test?" She cocked a brow, but quickly remembered. "Oh, she flunked it," she casually stated.

"Seriously? Is she okay?"

"She's fine, I think. Then again, she did say the test was really important..." Minji trailed off. "She did look more stressed out and upset because of it."

"These last few days haven't been so kind to Jiyeong," Jin said, with a slight pout.

"We should do something fun to cheer her up and help her take her mind off everything," Jungkook suggested.

"Something fun like what?" Hoseok and the rest looked to Jungkook in question.

Jungkook showed a toothy grin to them, "I'm thinking a sleepover party at my place."