the room mate pt 2

It has been a few hours, and me and Jimin have cleaned the whole house. We did not know if they where having a look around the house or not oh well. Within seconds we herd a knock on the door. I ran to the front door I took a deep breath in before I opened it, I opened it to revile two boys holding hands I looked at them confused. "Hi I'm namjoon and this is Jin" the taller one said pointing at him self then the boy next to him. "I'm jungkook and this is Jimin" I said pointing to myself then at Jimin we both smiled until I was pulled in by the namjoon guy "ok listen we really need Taehyung our son to get out of house but he acts like a 3 year old some times" he said before letting me go "Uh... "  I was only able to spit that out what did he mean 3 year old?  He is 18 right?.  "please???  We really need a rest" the Jin guy said bowing and handing me a stack of money DAM THIS COULD LAST ME AND JIMIN YEARS!  I quickly nodded in pleasure thinking of all the stuff I could buy. "good" Jin said namjoon and Jin stopped holding hands and a boy walked forward he was only a little shorter than me a bit taller than Jimin. Before I knew it Jin and namjoon where gone. The boy looked up at me his big eyes staring into mine HE WAS SO FUCKING CUTE. He tilted his head and looked at me then Jimin                                                                                 .
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"are you two my new daddies? " 

AN: sorry about this Shit chapter, I might up lode tomorrow