Chapter 20: A Dangerous Beginning

S2: "Clawed Butler"
____________________________________
Aurora

"You're so beautiful!"
"Oh, I'm going to cry!"
"Me too!"

Mum, Mey-Rin, and Nova smiled and started crying as I walked out in my official wedding dress and did a little spin.

"Look at yourself in the mirror, baby, you're so grown up!" Mum smiled, wiping her tears away with her handkerchief and I turned around.

The white dress showed off my curves lovingly and it had thin straps, it flowed behind me, long, white and beautiful.

I'm going to get married soon in this dress.

I'm going to marry the love of my life and I'll finally be happy.

I covered my mouth with my hands as I choked on a sob and mum ran up to me, holding my shoulders and looking at me from behind in the mirror.

"Darling, what's wrong? You don't like it?" She asked with worry and concern her eyes.

"N-no mum, it's not that, I love the dress. . .I'm just so happy! I'm getting married!" I smiled, wiping the tears away and chuckling at how silly I must look.

"I know the feeling, I can't wait to see you marry the love of your life Aurora. Happiness is all I want for you," She kissed my cheek and walked away to the girls as I went to have it taken off of me.

Aurora Michaelis. . .Mrs. Michaelis. . .Aurora Rosette Michaelis-

"Excuse me? Are you Aurora Phantomhive?"

I turned around to see a small girl with brown hair and my exact purple eyes, staring at me with curiosity.

"Yes, why do you ask?"

"My name is Anastacia Spears, my dad is William, you know him and. . .I think you might be my mommy," She pointed at me and my eyes widened.

This can't be possible. . .

I mean, me and William made love once but that was. . .oh my god.

It was when I thought Sebastian didn't love me so I slept with William out of anger, but it was so long ago!

Could see be immortal. . .?

"I think so too."

I explained the situation to my mum and the girls, they understood and I took Anastacia out on the town.

"An-" She cut me off.

"Why don't you love my dad?" She was so blunt with the question, most likely getting it from Will.

"Emotions are something not even humankind can explain. My heart jumps out of my chest when I'm around Sebastian, he makes me feel wanted and loved, I can't really explain it but I love Seb-oh, sorry. Sebastian is my fiancé, we'll be married in a few months," I explained to her and she nodded, then I looked at her clothing.

It's so. . .Japanese.

Not that there's anything wrong with that, but walking around at her age like this. . .people might think she has no family.

"How about we get you some proper clothing Ana?" I asked her and she nodded, I took her into a small store and bought her a everyday pink dress.

"It's so pretty, dad would say that this is too inappropriate," She gawked at herself in the mirror. I smiled before getting her more dresses and shoes, buying them and we left.

I still can't believe I have a child. . .

How will Sebastian react?

Sebastian

"Aurora had a child that you supposedly killed but somehow she was brought back to life and put in the care of that Reaper? And she has her now? I do not blame her for taking her anger out on me that way, but this is shocking to say the least," Micheal had explained the situation at hand.

"Aurora is planning on telling you as well, but just tell her you already know. . ." He kept his eyes on me and I chuckled.

"And still, even after I've proposed to your daughter, you still don't trust me? Expected from an Angel," I smirked and he clenched his jaw.

"I may have some reasons to trust you, Michaelis. But if you harm Aurora in anyway, physical or mental, I will send you back to Hell. Don't forget that," He threw me an icy glare before I heard his wings sprout and he was gone.

Hm. . .

Oh dear, it's almost time and I still haven't prepared the tea?