Chapter 7: Family?

Chapter 7: Who Saved Me?

Season 1: "His butler, training"
______________________________
Angela

"You won't harm him ever again!"

Oh, she has no idea how much he wants to kill me right now.

She doesn't even know how much she hated me, such a shame.

I had slipped some Nightshade into her tea, and since her species is not human, she won't die, but only stay asleep. . .forever.

But, of course, all magicks have their clichés, and she will only be awakened by 'true loves kiss', ha! So she will never wake up.

"Hello, Ravenna," I greeted her with a smirk as I noticed the dark shadow in the corner of my room with a set of horns.

"Hello, Angel scum!"

"I'm guessing you're still angered with me, well, guess what? I was banished from Heaven because of your daughter! Stripped of my wings!" I exclaimed through clenched teeth before taking off the top part of my dress and turning my back to reveal two gaping holes that remain there.

Where my wings used to be.

"You have to admit, you had to have seen that coming Angela, or should I say, Ash?" She chuckled in the darkness.

"I mean, torturing God's granddaughter! Wow, who knew you hated her-"

"Aurora is an abomination! A mix! A mutt! Two halves of something that was strictly prohibited," I growled.

"God hated her at first, but when he met her, he said that the law didn't matter anymore, because Aurora had a shining personality that could compare to no Angel! You were the only one who had an issue with it," I chuckled at that.

"Did you forget Micheals' son? Klaus hated her as well, why do you think he's on Earth? Banished as I was. Only, he lives closer, much closer to the Phantomhive household, and boy will he put on a show," I smirked and she leeped from the darkness and tackled me to the ground, her hands around my neck, choking me.

"I will do more then torture you-!"

"Angela? Is everything alright?"

Ravenna let me go and vanished into the shadows, back to her home and I got back up, smoothing out my maids dress before putting on a smile.

"Yes, I'm fine, thank you."

Thank you for bringing Aurora to me.

Sebastian

"Bard? Have you seen Aurora anywhere?" I asked him, staying away from Pluto.

"Now that you say it, no, I haven't-"

"AH!"
"Oh gods! She's dead!"
"It killed her!"

Rushing to the scene of shouting villagers, there, on the ground was Aurora, not dead, but sleeping and I got the faint smell of. . .

Nightshade.

That Angel gave it to her!

No, I cannot loose her again.