Chapter 15: Sebastians Secret

Season 1: "His butler, Imprisoned."
____________________________________
Sebastian

"I'm simply one hell of a good pawn," I smirked as I poured tea for my young master.

"Sebastian, might I ask a question?" My young master asked me, looking at me in the eye.

"Isn't it rather absurd for the King to ask it's pawn a question?" I chuckled and he glared at me.

"Tch, why did you enter that shop earlier today?" He asked and I could feel the tiny box in my front pocket.

"No lies," He added.

"Before I explain it my lord, I must ask you something," I set down the cup and he drank from it, nodding that I may do so.

"May I have your blessing?"

The young lord choked on the tea and coughed, his blue eyes wide before gesturing me to sit down.

"B-blessing in what?" My master coughed, straightening up.

"Your blessing for. . .I want your blessing because I plan on proposing to Aurora," His eyes remained wide.

"But her mother, and her father. . .why me?" He asked, confused.

"They're currently busy at the moment and her father despises me, Ravenna already gave us her blessing and I wanted to ask you, her brother, for our blessing as well," I explained.

"D-did you get her a ring?"

I nodded and pulled it out, it was a beautiful light pink diamond with rose gold and he looked at the male version that I would wear if she said yes.

"I've seen her look at you, how you look at her, you're both in love with eachother, something I didn't think was possible with a Demon. But you love her and I trust you with her life, so yes, I give you my blessing to marry my sister," I let myself smile and put the ring back in the box.

Master said 'my sister' because he has no one else in his life now, no blood relations but Aurora, he's afraid that I might take her away from him.

But I understand, she's still a Phantomhive.

A noble woman, and I, a butler.

"When do you plan on proposing?" Master asked one more question, but this time, it was one I did not have an answer to.

Aurora

"Let me go! I've done nothing wrong!"

I shouted as policemen handcuffed me and I thrashed around in rage and confusion.

"Aurora Phantomhive, you are related to the Earl Phantomhive, are you not?" Abberline asked me.

"Y-yes, he's my younger brother-"

"The Earl of Phantomhive has been detained, pounds of Opium has been found and at his factory and you work with him. Resist, by all means, but if you do, you will be stripped from your Noble title and be sentenced to death."

N-no! Stop feeling this way Aurora!

Stop feeling so scared! Mom, dad, they'll protect me. . .right?

[Time skipz]

I was dragged down to the torture chamber and gasped when I saw Sebastian about to get tortured, but then, that vile and disgusting man saw me.

"Hehehe, my my you're a pretty one, and your eyes too! Might as well have some fun with you before anything else!"

I whimpered as I was chained to the wall, but yelled out when he tore my dress from the front, leaving me in my corset and only the bottom skirt of my dress remaining.

"Don't touch her!"

Sebastian yelled, but I've never heard him sound so angry, then much eyes traveled down to a lump in his pocket.

"Oooohh! What's this?"

It was a tiny box and the man flipped it open, but I couldn't see it clearly.

"Hahaha! Oh priceless! A butler and a noble woman?! What a shame!" He set the box down and closed it, Sebastian was looking down and wouldn't face me.

"Wh-what are you doing-?! Aah!"

I shouted as he grabbed the bottom part of my corset, where my stomach it, and ripped it, there was only a small part left but my under breasts show, but it still covered most of them.

"Such smooth skin, can't wait to ruin it!"

He grabbed a whip and sharp objects, I shook with fear as he made his way towards me.

"No! Don't touch her! You can take my life away, beat me, hurt me! But don't touch her!"

I couldn't believe Sebastian was yelling and screaming that he'd sacrifice his life for me, tears formed in my eyes when I realized it.

He cares for me. . .he loves me!

"AAAHHH! STOP IT-! GAH!"

"Enough!" Sebastian attempted at getting him to stop hurting me, but it was no use.

He whipped me, embarrassed me, hurt me, my once soft skin was now torn and covered my blood, blood dropped from my fingers and onto the floor, but I didn't fade away.

And for the first time in my life, I wanted to fade away.