Chapter 6: We Meet Again

Season 1: "His butler, Merrymaking"
______________________________
Aurora

"Holiday! Holiday! We're going on a holiday!"

The servants, my friends, cheered in the carriage behind us and I giggled, noticing how happy and cheery they are to go on a holiday with Ciel and Sebastian.

It's been a month after the incident with Madam Red, and I've been recovering, Ciel has let me stay in the Manor considering he doesn't want another dead relative if Grell shows up again.

Bard has been a big help to me too, he can't cook very well, odd for a chef, but I help him, in return, he helps me.

Sometimes when I was feeling down, he'd do something that would just make me laugh so much, he's truly very kind to me.

"Look! Somebody actually lives here! Tanaka, stop!"

Finny pointed out, to an old lady with a small little baby inside of her stroller, getting out and I immediately regretted this.

"Here, let me help you-"

"No, you shouldn't do that Finny! If you aren't careful, you might hurt the baby!" Mey-Rin proclaimed, but it was already too late.

"What did you say?" Finny asked, accidently lifting up the stroller with both hands all the way up, but soon threw it back down?!

"I'm so sorry!" He apologized.

"Oh, this is awful! Is the baby okay-?! Ah!"

There was no baby at all in that stroller, in fact, only a dead animal skull and the old woman chanted a small saying before leaving and I shuddered.

"That's why we're here, apparently some of the villagers had been violently killed, or gone missing, the village has shrunk to a third of its size in the last ten years," Ciel explained, not even fazed by what just happened.

We traveled more until we reached the village itself, barking dogs were in cages and men looked at me with creepy smirks and I wrapped my arm's around my chest, glaring back at them.

"Sit, lay down, who's a good boy! My good boy!" A dog trainer hugged his dog and I smiled, atleast it wasn't nearly as bad as I had expected.

"-if you're trying to get at something, then just say it," Sighed Ciel to Sebastian, I only got a part of the conversation because I zoned them out.

"No, it's just that I'm not fond of dogs, my lord, I love cats, to be frank, I hate dogs," He gave a close eyed smile and Ciel smirked.

"Woof."

[Time skipz]

We arrived at a large home and a familiar woman came out in a maids dress.

"This must be the Earl of Phantomhive, welcome to our village, my master awaits your arrival," She bowed, then looked back up and I gasped.

"Angela?! It's so nice to see you again!" I smiled and she looked at me, smiling back with a small bow.

"Hello Aurora, it's nice to see you as well, now, let's go inside,"

She led us inside while the others gathered the luggage, leading us to a room filled with animals heads and my eyes slightly widened at the horrid sight.