Chapter 2: Memories

Chapter 2: Memories

Season 1: "His butler, Capricious"

________________________________
Aurora

Mom and Grell had decided to take me along with them to a separate mansion that the Phantomhives owned.

Lau had also come along too.

And knowing Ciel would come for some reason, though they didn't tell me why, they started searching for tea to make.

Then, the door opened.

I quickly looked up and I smiled to see not only Ciel, but Sebastian there too, I didn't know why at the time, but I felt an attraction towards him, maybe it was because he was so attractive for a butler, or perhaps because he was so graceful and I was known for being clumsy.

"Lau?! Madam Red?! Why are you all here?!" Ciel asked loudly, I sent a glare towards my mom who shrugged.

"Oh, hello Ciel, you're early dear" Mom grinned.

"You're sudden appearence here in town must mean. . ." Lau hinted and I raised my brow.

"The Queens Guard Dog has a new scent to follow" Mom finished off and it came back to me.

Ah, now I remember, mom mentioned his family working with the Queen.

"I'll go and prepare the tea for this morning-"

"I'll come along, I want to help" I interrupted, scurrying to his side as he looked down at me while removing his coat, setting it on the rack.

"Here, my lady, let me get that for you" He removed my coat and I thanked him, he set it on the rack and we moved along into the kitchen.

"What should I do?" I asked, never really experienced in the area of tea making.

"My lady, a woman shouldn't help a servant such as I, especially one of your class" He exclaimed, grabbing the tea from the cabinet.

"But, I want to help, and you cannot refuse me" I smirked and he chuckled, walking over to the stove and turning the burner on.

"Alright then, fill the tea pot midway and place it on the burner, I shall do the rest" I nodded and grabbed the tea pot, turning on the faucet and letting the water pour in until midway, and turned it off.

I carefully placed it on the burner and waited until the water started to boil, but I had forgotten to put something over my hands to prevent myself from burning my fingers and grabbed the tea pot with my left hand.

"AH!"

I cried out in pain, holding my burnt index finger and hissed in pain, tears stung in my eyes.

"How bad is it? Let me see" He tried to grab my hand but I held it back with a whimper.

"Lady Aurora, I cannot help you if I cannot see it, now if you'd please" His voice sounded generally concerned and I nodded, he gently grabbed my hand and inspected my burned finger.

"That was a very foolish thing to do, lady Aurora, please be more careful, I do not wish for you to be harmed" He grabbed an ice pack and wrapping, wrapping my finger carefully and ordered me to have the ice pack on it.

"Now, let me prepare it, you go upstairs where everyone else is, lady-"

"Sebastian, thank you" I thanked him and hugged him, he seemed frozen and tense until I quickly pulled away with a pink blush on my face.