Chapter 19: Life So Far

(Instead of making a sequel into another book, which won't get many reads since people don't listen when I announce it, I'll put it in here)
________________________________
Anastacia

I wandered around the halls of my dad's work, Reapers looking at me from left and right.

"Oh, how strange you have Aurora's eyes," A redheaded Reaper exclaimed.

"I'm looking for my dad, he's William T. Spears," I asked.

"Dad?! William didn't tell me he had a kid! Hmph, I'll take you darling, what's your name?" He asked as we made our way to my dad.

"Anastacia."

"What are you doing here, Ana?" Dad asked as we walked into his office and I frowned.

"You left without telling me again, and there's no food! I have to eat too, ya' know!" I grumbled.

"My apologies Ana, I forget you eat unlike Reapers," He rubbed his eyes, tired and I felt bad.

Dad always works so hard and then comes home to me.

He handed me money, and sent me home while Grell collected food he thought would be good for me.

I'm not a Reaper but I am human. . .who's my mom?

Dad's always avoided that question.

He's says I'm human. . .but I don't know, I have powers and that's obviously not human.

I played with the ball of light in my hands, it shone brightly, no darkness would dare touch it, nor harm it in anyway.

"Who's Aurora?" I asked as Grell came in.

"Oh, why she's the first ever Nephalem in all of history, of course. You have her eyes, but brown hair like William before he dyed it black," I looked in the mirror to see my purple eyes that I have.

She's a half Demon, a half Angel.

Could I be related to her? In some kind of way?

"Will should be here soon darling, take care~!"

He walked out and I looked at the mirror, touching my face and staring at my eyes.

Can she be my mother?

Aurora

"You helped me learn how to love, I learned to love you and cannot imagine my life without you my side. So Aurora Phantomhive, will you make me the happiest butler alive and marry me?"

He opened the box and tears formed in my eyes. The ring was gorgeous, beautiful beyond belief and everyone waited for my answer as a single tear trailed down my cheek.

"Yes."

I uttered and his crimson eyes I love so much brightened.

"Yes?" He asked, repeating and making sure he heard correctly.

"Yes! Yes! Yes! A thousand times yes! I'll be yours!"

I yelled out in pure happiness and everyone clapped, he slipped the ring on my finger while tears cascaded down my cheeks.