Chapter 18: A Perfect End

Season 1: "His butler, Performer"
(Sadly the last chapter to our book)
__________________________________
Aurora

Everyone was invited to the Phantomhive Estate for a ball after the play, Mey-Rin and Elizabeth were getting me ready and they seemed to know something I didn't.

They put me in the usual corset, but I had somehow gotten the same dress in my dream, they said my mother gave it to me for this special night.

They finished it off with light pink lipstick, and put my hair into a similar braid as Soma did to me, only they put small shining diamonds in my hair and we made our way downstairs

"And now I present my long lost sister, Aurora Phantomhive!"

Gasps were heard as I made my way into the light and walked down, whispers floated around and people gawked at me, I blushed bright pink.

"It doesn't matter what her past is like, and I do not care if she's only related to me by my father, she is my sister and a proud Phantomhive. I hope you all enjoy the party!"

Ciel announced and people clapped before the music started from the violins and the man singing, then I saw everyone waving to me and smiled.

"Aurora, ya' look amazing!" Bardroy grinned, wearing a tuxedo along with Finny.

"I agree! You're as beautiful as an Angel!" Finny blushed pink.

"Nova! I'm so glad you could make it-! Uh, I'm sorry, have we met?" I asked the green eyed boy beside her, his fingers intertwined with hers.

"Nope, the names Ronald Knox! It's an honor to meet you Aurora," He grinned and I recognized those eyes, he's a Reaper.

Nova smiled and he kissed her forehead, she blushed and I was happy for her.

"Madam?"

I turned around to see. . .my father in a tuxedo, his blonde hair slicked back and my eyes widened.

"May I have this dance?" He asked and I nodded, he took me to the dance floor and we danced to a song.

(Play song!)

"What are you doing-? Why-? How?" I asked, baffled and he chuckled.

"Your grandfather-" He gestured to the cieling, meaning Heaven.

"-says his upmost apologies, we both did things we all regret. I want you to become my daughter again, God has important news. . .since you're his granddaughter, and when you're ready, he wishes for you to rule Heaven alongside him," My eyes widened.

"Rule Heaven? But you're his son-"

"I know, and so does he. He had plenty of sons to take over, as of today, I am alongside him, as are my brothers, your uncles. He will always stay in power and rule completely, but he does need someone to help him when he doesn't know what's right-"

He twirled me, and then took me back into his arm's.

"-and what's wrong. We've all learned that a leader isn't perfect and you can help him, all of us, realize that not everyone is bad, and not everyone is good. He says when you're comfortable and ready, you can rule alongside him," He smiled, kissing my forehead.

"And I'm so sorry I couldn't be the father you needed all those years ago, through all the pain. . .but you have someone to turn to now, you always will," He started to cry and embraced me, I sniffled and hugged back.

"I love you so much, my little girl."

"I love you too father."

We pulled away just when Ciel tapped a fork on his glass, catching everyone's attention.

"I'd like my sister to come forth."

Everyone turned to me and I walked forward to him, he took my hand and had me stand only a foot in front of him on a step of the staircase.

"Aurora, for the longest time I've wanted a family to love me, now that I have it I'm more happy then I could ever be. But like most people, you can't keep them to yourselves. And so I'm going to have you share your love towards the man who's loved you from the beginning of time. The man who wants to make you his."

I raised my brow, until he gestured for me to look behind and I did, I saw Sebastian and he smiled down at me.

"Love comes in many different ways Aurora, my love for you came when I realized you were not just any woman, but my entire world. . ."

He got down on one knee and pulled out a box, I gasped, putting my hands over my mouth and forgetting the people around us.

"You helped me learn how to love, I learned to love you and cannot imagine my life without you my side. So Aurora Phantomhive, will you make me the happiest butler alive and marry me?"

He opened the box and tears formed in my eyes. The ring was gorgeous, beautiful beyond belief and everyone waited for my answer as a single tear trailed down my cheek.

 The ring was gorgeous, beautiful beyond belief and everyone waited for my answer as a single tear trailed down my cheek

"Yes."

I uttered and his crimson eyes I love so much brightened.

"Yes?" He asked, repeating and making sure he heard correctly.

"Yes! Yes! Yes! A thousand times yes! I'll be yours!"

I yelled out in pure happiness and everyone clapped, he slipped the ring on my finger while tears cascaded down my cheeks.

Doing the unthinkable, I grabbed the back of his neck and smashed my lips into his, he was taken back and everyone gasped at my unlady-like behavior so I pulled back.

"I-I'm sorry, I-I-"

He pulled my chin back up with his gloved hand and stared into my eyes.

"May we try that again?" He asked.

"Yes."

Holding my cheek in his hand, he captured my lips in his and claps erupted around us as we enjoyed our kiss, I pulled him in deeper by wrapping my arms around his neck and he chuckled into the kiss.

I love him, I love him, I love him, I love him!

I love this Demon to death and I'm not afraid to show it anymore!