Chapter 5: Not Alone

Season 1: "His butler, At the Funeral," part 2.
____________________________
Aurora

Tears cascaded down my pale cheeks, sobs racked my body, sadness filled me and I tried my best to stay silent, but everybody was crying around me, yet they don't know the true pain I was going through.

Mom, I will avenge you, Grell will pay for what he has done.

That damn Reaper!

I will kill him!

The doors of the church flew open and my eyes darted towards it, Ciel was standing there, Madam Reds crimson dress in his hands, and he made his way towards her.

"Ciel. . ." I breathed out, feeling a little better knowing he knows she wouldn't want to buried in such a plain color as white.

"Such a plain and bland color was never meant for you, crimson, the color of passion, it's suited you well," He whispered, placing a single rose in her hair, draping the dress over her.

A single rose petal went past me and soon, the room became decorated in vermillion, looking back, Sebastian and the Undertaker, who I strangely seemed to recodnize, stood there and I placed both hands over my heart with a smile.

Sebastian. . .

Thank you.

[Time skipz]

Ciel must have left, because he wasn't at Madam Reds grave, I wanted to go a second time to say some personal things that were dear to my heart.

"Hey mom, so I found out about my birth mother, but that doesn't mean she earns the title. . .you took me in, you cared for me, that's a mother, but she. . .must have her reasons,"

Why am I saying this?

"Did you know? That I wasn't human, Sebastian knew, but did you? Please, answer me," I knew she couldn't, I knew it would be impossible, but heck, with everything that's happened, I needed a sign.

"I-I. . .wish it was me. . .I wish it was me that died, not you, I don't care about what you did, y-you. . .you're my mom! I loved you so much! There's so many people who miss you! Please! Come back! Come back to us! Come. . .come back to me!"

I cried out, on my knees, my face in my hands as I started to sob again, sadness covering me, telling me it's all my fault she's gone, that I could've stopped it but I didn't, because I was too weak.

"It's not your fault. . .it never was. . .I dragged you into it. . .I love you. . .Aurora"

I gasped out, frantically looking around as my heart sped up in panic.

"Mom?!" I shouted, getting up and looking around, only to find that I must've imagined her voice and dropped to my knees again.

"Stop torturing me! Please! It's already hard enough!" I sobbed again, knowing that it was just a fake voice trying to convince me that it was Madam Red.

"Dear, are you alright?"

I turned around to see a woman with short white hair and dark purple eyes, in a white and very light purple dress.

She looks like an Angel. . .

"Y-yes, I'm sorry if I frightened you, my mother just passed," I apologized, getting up and she chuckled.