Author's Note

Hey guys! Hope you're all enjoying the book so far! I know I am cause the version of the movie that I'm using is the extended version.

So I just wanted to let you guys know that there are going to be a few chapters coming up where the reader has little to none dialogue added. I'm so sorry about that. I've been in a really hard place again and I haven't been able to come up with lines for the 'reader' character to say. But I am trying really hard to fit in as much as possible.

I would also like to apologize for any lack of descriptions. Having to focus on school makes it difficult to find the right time to type for the story. So lately those times have resulted to be late at night which of when I'm tired and I want to get the chapter done quickly.

I try to get at least some writing done everyday but again, difficult when I have school going on. But anyway, thanks for reading the A/N. I'm loving the views the book is getting so far and we're not even halfway done.

Please leave suggestions in comments or P/M(Private Message for those of you who don't know), I would love to know what you guys may like to have added to the story or very possibly be taken away.

Have a good day/night. I love you all <3 ~ Rhy