Chapter 19: Stranded

The guys and I were lead out to a field where there was a helicopter waiting for us which made me wonder what we were gonna be facing. Once we were all in the helicopter pilot started the engine and we were off. After a long enough helicopter journey, we landed beside a forest (if you could call it a forest) and we were all ushered out of the helicopter in the middle of a field. When we all got out the helicopter started again and left as we all looked up at it. "What a way to be spending the night," Adam said, "In the middle of fucking nowhere." "Come on everyone, we should see where we have to go," Larry said as him and Jordan lead the way with Adam, Wayne, Joel and I following closely behind.

Night began to fall as we continued to walk through the trees with lanterns that were glowing brightly. We walked through to a clearing which had a post stuck in the ground with a note nailed to it and I read it out loud, "Celebrities you are now stranded. The six of you will be split into teams of three and you'll all be taking part in a challenge tonight. When you are done you will be spending the night here before you all return back to camp tomorrow. Good luck!" "Well this is just brilliant," Adam said sarcastically. We decided that Wayne, Larry and Jordan would be in one group and that Adam, Joel and I would be in the other group. "See you later then boys," I said to Wayne, Larry and Jordan as Adam, Joel and I gave them all hugs before heading to our destination. "Good luck," Larry shouted as we left. "You too," Adam screamed back.

Joel, Adam and I arrived in front of a shed-type hut in the middle of nowhere and we entered it. Inside was a black board, a couple of shelves, a telegraph device, a table, a window and only one bench. "Well isn't this roomy?" Joel said sarcastically. "Jesus Christ I wouldn't wanna live here," Adam said. "We should do a challenge where Adam had to live here for the night actually," I laughed as Joel joined in. "Hey! That's not funny!" Adam whined. "It kinda is," Joel laughed before he kissed the top of my head. "All right, let's get this challenge started," I said clapping my hands together. As soon as the claxton sounded a top corner of the shack opened and tonnes of critters started pouring into the shed with the three of us still inside.