Chapter 14: Dingo Dollar Challenge

I sat beside Wayne on his bed after him, Adam, Joel and I performed the most amazing prank possibly in history haha. He talked about his wife and his kids and how he hopes that he can make them proud in here and I said, "You're an amazing person Wayne. Of course they're all proud of you, I mean you've jumped out of a helicopter, that's absolutely incredible and they can't wait to have you back and give you the biggest of hugs." "I guess so," he chuckled. "And I know your bandmates and your mum are so proud of you," Wayne smiled at me. "Thanks Wayne," I smiled back.

After a while Carol came trekking down the path with a laminated sheet in her hand and announced loudly as she read from the sheet, "Can Niamh and Jordan please get ready to leave camp for today's dingo dollar challenge?" I guess that was my cue to leave. I grabbed my hat and placed it on my head as I grabbed my water bottle also and then went over to Jordan. "Ready?" He smiled at me. "Ready as I'll ever be," I smiled back. As the both of us said goodbye to everyone else I heard someone say my name and I turned to see Joel. I went over to him and he placed a small kiss on my lips before he hugged me and said, "You've got this baby." "Thank you Joel," I replied as I hugged him back before letting go and then following Jordan up the path out of the camp. When we walked up to the clearing we handed golf outfits to wear which consisted of a multi-coloured hat, shirt, V-neck and shorts. "You're looking snazzy Niamh," Jordan laughed. "Thanks Jord," I joked as I did a silly pose. We had to hit our golf balls into the hole within a certain amount of shots and we were doing pretty good so far. After a while the box where the dingo dollars were in opened and Jordan and I hugged in victory before he took the dollars from the box and we trekked up the hill towards Kiosk Keith's shack.

*Joel's POV*
"I wonder how Niamh and Jordan are doing," I said to Adam and Scarlett as I was sat beside them around the fire. "I'm sure they're doing good. Well at least I hope so," Adam laughed. "Yeah they're both great at trials anyways," Scarlett smiled. When she stopped talking the phone at the top of the camp started ringing and Larry went up to answer it. After he answered he yelled the question down to the rest of us, "What percentage of adult males believe that sending flirty messages leads to cheating? Is it a) 45% or b) 55%?" "I would think it would be lower," Ola said. "Yeah I agree. Men couldn't be that stupid," Adam replied. "So are we all going for 45%?" Sam asked "Yeah," we all said back so then Larry said into the phone, "We're going for a) 45%," before the line cut off so he hung up.