Chapter 12: The 'Plan'

*Adam's POV*
Once Joel told us his weird but actually funny plan that we were gonna prank the rest of the camp and then tell them that him and Niamh are together, he told Wayne to head up to the Bush Telegraph and let everyone at home and the show's crew know that it's only a prank and that they don't have to worry. As he was gone, Niamh was dunking her entire body in the pool so that she was soaking wet and when Wayne got back, the two of us were instructed by Joel to run back into camp in a pretend panic and pretend that before we found Niamh, she fainted into the pool and that we can't wake her up and then Joel will come in with Niamh in his arms and they will take it from there. "Actors get ready to put on a show," Niamh laughed as she filled her mouth with water from Joel's bottle and held it in there. "Let's do this," I said as Wayne and I started to pretend to be in a panic as we ran back to the main camp.

Once we arrived back to camp, I turned to Wayne and pretended to be in a panic as I said, "I don't know what to do mate!! I'm freaking out!!" "Okay you need to calm down man!! The worst thing to do is panic!!" Wayne said also pretending to panic as he shook me. "But you're not even calm," I said back when he stopped shaking me. "I know man, I'm freaking the fuck out," he said as fake tears formed at his eyes. "What's going on?" Scarlett asked as the others looked really worried. The plan is working, I thought to myself. "We went after Niamh down to the creek when she ran off but before we got there we heard a loud splash and she had fainted into the pool and she won't wake up!! We've tried everything," Wayne told the others still in fake panic, he's a great actor!! "Oh my god! Where is she now?" Carol panicked. "Joel went to the Bush Telegraph to try and get someone to help and when he got back he said that someone was coming and that he would stay with her so we came back here," I told them as tears rolled down my face on command. "Shit no!! Oh my god!!" Sam said, "This shouldn't have happened." "Oh my god, I really hope she's alright," Jordan said and it looked like he was gonna cry. Everyone then turned and walked to either the sitting area around the fire or their hammock, I turned to Wayne and whispered, "Now it's their turn."

*Niamh's POV*
"So you ready for the best prank and performance that we'll possibly ever do?" Joel asked me. "Ready as I'll ever be," I giggled before he gently pecked my lips. "So as soon as you feel my lips on yours then you cough up the water that is in your mouth, okay?" Joel smiled at me. "Okay," I smiled back. He handed me his water bottle and said, "Good luck," and I replied, "You too," before I took a drink from the bottle but kept the water in my mouth. Joel then picked me up bridal style as he ran out of camp with me in his arms, as I pretended to be unconscious.