Chapter 28: Ayla Shay Biersack & Drew Rhineland Biersack

Start from the beginning

"Thanks."I said and we watched the rest of batman returns. I went upstairs and saw Alex playing with his toys.

"Hey Alex." I said going up to him but then when I was about to pick him up he took two little steps. "ALEX YOU WALKED! ANDY YOU BETTER GET UP HERE!" I said smiling, it almost looked like I had the Chelsea smile.

"WHAT IS IT?!" Andy exclaimed.

"Alex just took his first steps."

"HE DID!" Andy smiled.

"Yep! I'm so proud of him." I said going to pick him up and he said, "mama?" Finally he said it fully.

"YES!" I exclaimed again. My baby is growing up. "Oh and Andy what is it you wanted to tell me a lot earlier?"

"Oh umm I'll tell you tomorrow." He said looking down. I worried about him.

*1 month later*

"Do you really have to leave?" I asked Andy as he packed his bags.

"Yea I do I'm so sorry I'm gonna miss you so much. I love you though." He said as he kissed me and went over to Alex and gave him a kiss and left. I felt so empty inside without him so I decided to call Nick and my girlfriends. About half an hour passed by and they were all here.

"HEY!" I excitingly said as they got inside.

"Man I kinda wished Andy was here because I'm the only guy here." Nick whined.

"Oh stick a sock in it and have fun." I said.

"Hey Blade don't be mean to him." Riley said.

"Fine." I said and then we danced out asses off for like two hours until we were all drunk except me. "Hey Riley." I whispered.

"Yea?" She answered.

"I think Nick likes you. He's been eyeing you all night."

"No he can't possibly." She said blushing. Sammi, Ella, and Alyssa were off in the kitchen taking shots.

"Yea he is why don't you go talk to him."

"No I can't possibly do that."

"Yes you can you're a smart independent girl now go for it." I said and she did and they ended up hooking up that night.

A few months later I was already nine months pregnant and Andy and the rest of BVB should be leaving their last show today. I wasn't due for about another 2 weeks. As I was lying down on the couch I got a call from Andy.

"Hey Blade our plane was cancelled so I'll have to see you tomorrow okay?"

"WHAT?! The babies could be coming any minute." I shouted man I really hate these mixed emotions.

"Blade look I'm sorry I'll try to see what I can do."

"Fine!" I said and hung up. For awhile I kept on feeling something then when I went to the bathroom it happened my water broke. Fuck Andy's not here yet. I shot up and grabbed my phone and called Sammi so she could come get me and I needed Alyssa to watch Alex while I was gone. Sammi came and rushed me to the hospital.

"AHHHH!" I screamed as we sped to the hospital.

"It's okay Blade we'll get you all take care of." Sammi said speeding even more to the hospital.

SAMMI'S POV

When we arrived to the hospital they took Blade to the delivery room and I called Jinxx.

"JINXX!" I exclaimed.

"WHAT IS IT?"

"Blade she's having her babies right now you guys have to hurry back!" I said kinda shaking.

"Okay but our flight was cancelled."

"Oh you've got to be kidding me! Hand the phone to Andy." I said pissed.

"Yes?" He asked.

"BLADE IS GIVING BIRTH TO YOUR CHILDREN AND YOURE NOT HERE TO SEE HER!!!"

"SHES WHAT?!"

"YEP SHES IN LABOR RIGHT NOW!"

"Okay. I'll see what I can do!" He said as he hung up.

ANDYS POV

"Excuse me Ms.? How long is it to drive for here to L.A.?" I asked the front office lady.

"Let's see 4 1/2 hours."

"Okay thank you." I said as I rushed to a cab.

"ANDY WHERE ARE YOU GOING?" I heard Jinxx yell.

"IM GETTING A CAB TO GO SEE BLADE YOU GUYS STAY HERE!" I yelled back as I rushed outside and hopped in a cab.

"L.A. STAT!" I said to the cab driver. I sped to LA to go see Blade. I'm not going to miss the birth of my children.

*5 hours later*

I finally got to the hospital and I rushed into Blades room not even putting that horrible doctors suit on.

"BLADE!" I yelled as I tried to enter her room but was pushed out by a nurse. "Um excuse me why can't I see her?"

"She's lost a lot of blood so we're doing everything we can to get those babies out but you have to be patient." The lady nurse said. PATIENT! I thought to myself. I just sped here to see her and now they're saying I can't see her. I went back to the waiting room and saw Sammi biting on her nails nervously.

"Sammi where's Alex?"

"He's with Alyssa and are you alright?"

"I don't know what if the babies don't make it? What if Blade doesn't make it?" I said breaking down and crying.

"It'll be fine Andy. She'll be fine and so will the kids."

"I sure do hope." I then heard a flatline from Blade's room. "BLADE!" I screamed as I ran in there. Another nurse tried to push me out. "NO I NEED TO SEE HER NOW GET AWAY FROM ME!"

"Mr.Biersack we're trying everything we can." She calmly said.

"NO! But what about the twins?" I said letting my emotions take the best if me.

"We were able to get them out in time but we NEED you to stay out here. Trust me we're trying everything we can to make sure she'll be alright."

"Okay thank you nurse." I said as she walked away. A day later I got to see Ayla and Drew, they were beautiful. As I was looking into the glass at the twins a doctor came up to me and said, "Mr. Biersack you're girlfriend she's gonna be alright."

"Oh thank god." I said falling to my knees.

"Yes she sure did out up a fight but she'll be alright." He said as he walked away. I looked at Ayla and Drew again and I said to myself, "I'm your dad."