Twenty Six: Pictures

I stared at Andie, trying to look completely fed up with her, which was easy to do a few months back, but now. Well, now it was a tad more difficult, but not by much.

"What else do we have to do?" I whined, lying my head on the door.

"What do you mean?" She asked, while stepping into my flat.

"I mean seriously how many more lessons can we possibly have?" I asked.

She turned to me and pursed her lips, "You're being stubborn as you were when we met."

I huffed, "I could say the same about you." I poked her in the stomach which made her laugh and ruin her tough guy act.

She flashed me an annoyed look and covered her stomach protectively with her arms. "Tell me what lessons have we covered so far?" She asked, moving a safe distance from me so tickling wouldn't be an option.

I thought back for a moment trying to remember all we had done in the past months, "What I could handle was lesson one. Showing that I couldn't always be in control was the bikes. Anger management, talking about Jules, and letting Jules go were a few. We tried parties again, but that didn't really work out, and we made new memories. Last but not least there was relaxation at the pool we broke into."

"Ah," She said waving her finger at me, "that was totally legal." Andie looked at me for a moment as if trying to chose her words carefully, "So, we've successfully taken Jules out of the equation for the most part. She is still there and you're still sad, but it isn't so bad anymore is it, Styles?"

I nodded, "Yeah, that sounds about right."

"Now we are bringing her back in." She said with a smile while she slipped her heels off and started looking around my flat.

I followed close behind her, wondering what on earth she was going to do. "What do you mean bring her back in?" I questioned, "Isn't this whole thing about getting her out?"

Andie looked back at me, "You've taken her all out, and that's not too good. Look, Harry, I'm just saying to choose a few pictures of you and her to set back out, and you took down that painting of the life beneath the Tower she made you, maybe bring that back out. Bring her back in, I know you are ready for this." She said, and I swallowed.

I hadn't been through our pictures in awhile, and I didn't want to start there. "Let's get her painting back out then."

I went to a side closet in my house where I kept Kingston and other assortments of crap I refuse to get rid of and opened it up. Only to have stuff fall on me.

"Hoard much?" Andie asked as she picked up receipts and old notebooks. I narrowed my pale eyes and flashed her a look, to which she held up her hands in surrender, "I'm just saying there is a lot of junk in this closet."

"Yeah, I know." I mentioned as I dug around until I found the painting wrapped in paper and stuffed in a corner. I picked it up and brushed off the dust from it after I had unwrapped it. The painting was beautiful really, Juliet did have talent. The colors splashed everywhere, and all that grabbed your attention was indeed the people that were milling about and not just the Eiffel Tower.

Andie laughed in surprise, "No way, Styles, is that you and her in the corner?"

I grinned at her like a child who was showing off his new toy, "Yeah, she wanted everything to be involved, even us."

Andie took the canvass from me carefully setting it on her lap to get a closer look, "She did so well. Look at all the detail in just you, your frown and your sunglasses. You could sell these, Styles."