Seven: Styles

"I still don't understand." was the simple phrase that rolled off my lips as I watched Louis pace around.

 He shook his head, trying to figure out what else he could tell me without actually  telling me what was going on, "Like I said before, Harry, I'm helping." 

 "You're pacing." I countered.

 He sent me a glare, and I held my hands up in surrender. I really knew nothing about what Louis had planned for me, but I did know that I wasn't aloud to leave the house. He had been working diligently to find some way to get me on the right track to recovery, but his plans were never revealed to me, which was slightly terrifying. 

 Propping my feet up on the table in front of me, I started messing idly with my phone. Louis soon joined me on the other side of the table and rested his head on it, but not before he let out a disgruntled groan. 

 "Louis," I started, fully intending to tell him that if he had other plans, he should go attend to them instead of staying here with me, but before I could utter another word a sound came to my ears that made my head snap up in complete mortification. 

 Knock, knock

I turned back to Louis, who had lifted his head towards the door, "Louis Tomlinson," I said lowly, "what have you done?" 

 He glanced back at me quickly, "I'm helping you, Harry. Just, please, remember that." 

 Before I could respond, he shot out of his seat and yanked open the door. There she was, standing in a pair of heels and a bright red dress. It was the one and only, Andie.

 "Louis!" She said when she had entered my flat. "Good to see you again."

 "You're late, Miss Andie." He said as if he was teasing an old friend.

 "A queen is never late." She countered with that smile of hers.

 While this whole ordeal happened between them, I was standing up from my seat, staring in complete and utter horror. Helping me? Bringing Andie back was his big master plan of helping me? No! Why did it have to be her? No, no, no. I'm going nowhere and doing nothing with that girl!

 "Louis," I said, my voice cracking slightly with my not-so-well-hide anger. "may I speak with you?" 

 His eyes widened a little when he saw the state I was in, and he came promptly over to me. I grabbed him tightly by the arm and led him a bit further away from Andie. "What do you think you're doing!" I asked wildly, trying to understand his logic.

 "Helping." He stated, arms crossing over his chest. 

 I waved a hand towards Andie, "That is what you came up with?" 

 "She makes you better, Harry." 

 "She does nothing of the sort!" I screeched. 

 "Ladies!" Andromeda yelled at us, and both our heads snapped to the girl leaning ever-so causally against the wall, "you're both very pretty. Now will you ,please, stop arguing about it?"

 I just stared daggers into her, willing her to go away, while Louis was the one who answered, "We will be done in a second, Andie." 

 She rolled her eyes and motioned for us to continue. Louis turned back to me and made me look at him, "Look at you, Harry. You're all flustered and angry just at the mere sight of her. You're alive right now." He watched me, wanting a reaction, but I gave none, so he tried again,"If not for anything else, do this for Juliet." Louis said, knowing that his statement would push me to do this, "Do this for the sake of getting better."