Chapter-7[Edited]

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"Please talk to me, princess. Say something. Anything. Please love just talk to me" I was pleading to her

"Blame me. Shout at me. Hurt me. Yell at me but please don't be like this" tears were running down my face. The guilt was killing me every single minute. The guilt of not being able to save my princess. The guilt of not being able to take away all her pain. But she kept sitting like a lifeless doll and then I suddenly go limp in my arms losing consciousness. I immediately called Shaurya.

He checked her and told that she was physically fine but due to shock she has gone into a state of Acute Shock Disorder which is not life-threatening as long as the patient snaps out of the state of limbo and reacts. But he said it might take time and as he said when Arzoo woke up she wasn't responding to anyone or anything. All of us tried all we could, me, mom and dad but she seemed lost.

Our worries were increasing with every passing moment. I was praying with every single breath to god to give her back to me. The guilt was eating me alive and then suddenly, three days later she woke up screaming my name. I rushed to her and she hugged me. It felt like someone blew back breath in me.

"I saw a really bad dream. They said I can never have our baby" she whimpered in my arms. Thinking it was a dream. She pulled back to look at me just to reassure herself it was a dream. But when she looked at my face truth drew upon her, I didn't want to lie to her again because it would only her more later. And that's when she broke. She broke into inconsolable sobs in my arms. I kept hugging her not realizing my eyes were shedding their own tears and I didn't know which pain was more, the pain of seeing the love of my life breaking and sobbing inconsolably in my arms or the grief of our loss. I don't know how long we kept sitting there letting out our grief. It felt like an eternity and then she fell asleep in my arms and just before I laid her down on the bed I heard her saying one last word before slipping into darkness-

"SORRY"

It's been three days since Arzoo has been discharged from the hospital

She was recovering well all her physical injury was almost healed but mentally this was far from over. She was out of shock. She was responding to people. But my princess was so lost in oblivion. She became so quiet. The girl who brought light and life wherever she walked was lost in the darkness looking lifeless. She only talked only when someone spoke to her directly, sometimes I saw her sitting silently by the window looking out, tears flowing down her cheeks silently. She did not bother to wipe them away. It was no use anyway. Her sadness killed something inside me. I missed her bright eyes, which used to sparkle whenever she saw her choco-chip ice-cream or saw any tom cruise movie.

She was deeply depressed and her silence was not making it better. I could not let that happen. I had to do something.

I had a plan. If she was not going to react then I will evoke it out of her. She has to come back to me and I will bring her back even if I had to drag her back.