Change in the Air (Chapter 3)

Start from the beginning

Of course it did nothing, but I did hit something. I struggled and fought untill all of Rachels screams were fading. Then I was shoved outside. I instantly felt the harsh Nevada air hit my face, then I heard a car open. I opened my mouth to scream, but I felt a hand cup over my lips.Naturally, I licked the hand and they moved away quickly. Then I screamed, only to have a cloth shoved in my mouth and tied around my head. Then they tried to shove me in the car. I put my legs up and tried to put them on either side of the door.

After about ten minutes of struggleing, I was thrown in the back of a car with leather seats. Then the door was slammed shut and I thrashed about. Someone took the blindfold off and saw that one had a gun up to my head. I stopped struggling, then one of them grabbed my gag and pulled me closer to his face. My eyes widened with fear, but he pulled it off. I was too busy coughing and crying to notice that he had gotten a smaller cloth. He grabbed my hair and shived it in my face. I accedentilly inhaled it and I finally blacked out...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hello? Come on, wake up!"

"Wha-?"

"Good, atleast were getting vital signs from her." I heard a males voice. Sounds about my age.

"Ow. My head hurts like hell." I said starting to sit up.

"Ok, not so fast, you've been out for a while," another voice said. It sounded like a female this time. Again, around my age.

I opened my eyes and found out that I was in a room with two people standing around me. I was on a small bed against a wall. Against another wall there was a bed and in the center was another twin. They were each color coded. One was black and white, the other green, and the other purple.

"Where am I then?" I asked sounding agitated, "Where's Rachel!?"

"Who?"

"She's my friend and she saw me while I was being taken!! Where is she?!" I sat bolt upright.

"I have no idea what you are talking about, but if it makes you feel any better, we don;t know where we are either," the girl said.

"Oh, well thats good to know!" I said sarcasticly.

"Look, calm down and I'll explain everything I've been told."

I took slow deep breaths and closed my eyes. I look at the girl. She has long brown hair and soft brown eyes. She's abit pale, but she's abit darker than me. She looks about my hieght and looks athletic. She's wearing her hair in a braid and is in sweats and a white tank top. I then look to the boy. He's pretty small, but he is tall. He's skinny, but looks toned too. His hair is black and his eyes are blue. He's about as pale as I am.

"What are your names?" I asked.

"Matt."

"I'm Velerie, but you can just call me Vel. Most of my friends do." she said looking down.

"Whats yours?" Matt asked.

"Cassady. But everyone calls me Cassy," I said. "What's going on?"

"Well..." Matt started to say, "We really dont have a clue."

"All I know is that we were abducted and I know that we werent raped at all." Vel said, "But we were druged."

"Lovely..." I said in a cynical tone. "Why do you think they chose us?"

"I think that were somehow connected. Like, there has got to be some type of chemestry with all of us." Matt said.

"I think we should have a little chat. What do we like and how our personalities can relate." I suggested, "Plus, I mean, it can't hurt to talk about random things, you know get our minds off of the present situation."

"Sure."

"So, how do we start?"

"You know I'm not sure."

"........... Hi." Matt said at last, "I like the color red and I'm afraid of the dark."

"Ok... Hi." Vel said next, "I like the color green and I hate hights."

"Hi," I said, "I like the color purple and I have a deathly fear of spiders."

"My favorite animal is a dog." Matt said after a moments pause.

"Lizard." Vel said shortly after.

"Hermit crab." I said after her. Then they looked at me like I had issues. "What?"

"I hate brusstle sprouts."

"Same."

"Lipton Ice tea..." Again I got stares as if I had issues.

"I play guitar." Matt said next.

"I don't play any form of music."

"I love playing piano." I said smileing. I'm glad no one's judeged me on that one. Its the only thing I know I cant be ashamed of.

"My favorite movie is the Matrix." Matt said after giving me a smile.

"I really enjoyed Lord of the Rings."

"I am basicly obsessed with V for Vendetta."

"Never seen it."

"What?"

"Yeah, I havent either."

"No."

"Yep. Never seen it."

"This is comeing from the people who love Lord of the Rings and the Matirx? Seriously?" I asked appalled, "You do know that the main character is the guy who played Elrond and that it's directed and or produced by the guys who made the Matrix?"

"Really?"

"YEAH!" I said "Its reeaaallly good!"

"Huh. Well when we get out of here you'll have to show us." Matt said.

"I'd love to, if we do get out of here. Oh and you know that new movie 'The Raven?"

"Yeah." Vel said.

"Well, its also produced by the guy who did V for Vendetta." I said.

"Yeah it was in the ads." Matt said in a sudden realisation.

"What about TV shows?" I said. "I love anime."

"Oh yeah! I've heard of Srg. Frog!" Vel said. "Isnt it like a Japanese kid's show?"

"Yeah, but it's more like tv 14." I said.

"I like Family Guy!" Matt said with a smile.

"Yes you do Matt," Vel said patting his back.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

BTW THAT WHOLE RIPING PAPER AT THE TEACHER THING, YEAH I DID THAT!!! I was so proud because he was an arse.... ahhh that was awesome... Yeah, anyway, I'm just going through Super Nova and I'm fixing little buggies.