He leaned in to kiss me sweetly. "You always do."

I rested my forehead against his, rubbing my thumb across his chin scruff. "Seriously babe, it's summer and you look like a grizzly."

He stuck out his bottom lip. "You don't think I'm sexy?"

I chuckled, leaning back to roll my eyes. "You're the sexiest man alive, but you're also a little lazy."

He feigned shock, gasping and holding his chest.

"Plus beard burn down there is not sexy," I added. "So I'll have to cut off oral if you keep it this long."

"Is that so?" he asked, biting his lip.

I yelped when he lifted me and tossed me back on the couch. He rubbed his face back-and-forth on my shoulder before moving south.

I couldn't contain my laughter as his facial hair tickled. He pulled up my tank top and kissed my stomach sweetly. My hands knotted in his hair as he continued, spreading my legs and teasing the inside of my thigh with his beard. A moan escaped as he replaced the roughness with a soft kiss.

"Sure you want me to shave?" he asked, lowering his boxers I wore.

He slowly ran his chin across the top of the band. I gasped when he nipped at the sensitive skin.

"Mmm, Jamie." I squirmed. He'd managed to turn my nagging into a sexual game.

"Answer the question, baby." He kissed me lower as he moved the boxers down a little more.

"I don't care," I managed to say.

"You do," he argued. "You're worried about beard burn, so let me show you how gentle I can be."

I gripped the back of the couch as he raised my hips to remove the boxers.

"Shit," I hissed when he lowered his mouth on me.

I ran my fingers through his soft locks as he slowly lapped at my sensitive flesh, coming undone rapidly. Maybe the beard wasn't so bad after all; it was adding a new kind of stimulation. He hummed as he sucked my bud, causing me to arch my back.

"God," I moaned. "Yes, baby."

"Still want me to shave?" He replaced his mouth with two fingers and I yelled out his name.

"No," I panted.

"Didn't think so," he said with a smirk.

His fingers pumped in and out of me as he licked at my skin. My orgasm raced to the forefront and I writhed beneath his delicious torture.

"Fuck, please." I exploded around him, not able to hold back any longer.

He stilled his fingers as I throbbed against them, my release causing me to see stars.

"You're so beautiful," he whispered, kissing my navel. "My pregnant wife."

My heart beat wildly inside my chest. How could he go from sexy to sweet in a millisecond?

"My naughty husband," I replied.

He moved up my body, pressing his mouth against mine. I held him there, biting his bottom lip.

"Now, what do you want for breakfast?" he asked.

I had to laugh at our ability to be distracted by each other easily and constantly.

"Anything, I can't think straight."

He grinned. "Careful what you wish for."

"I wished for you to be mine and now you are."