I looked at Chelsea, who was on her phone. "I'm done talking, Chels."

"Oh okay," Chelsea said, nodding as we were about to walk over to Mr. Havens.

"Welcome everybody, you may now go over and take your seats," a man, who I assumed was my dad's boss, said into the microphone.

Chelsea and I turned around, and went over to our seats. Mr. Havens was going to sit at our table anyways.

A few minutes later, Mr. Havens, Dave, and a few others sat at our table.

I noticed Liz sitting at a table next to us. "Hey, Liz," I whispered to her, waving and smiling.

"Hey, Stace," Liz whispered back, smiling.

The man started talking on the microphone again, and had a speech about his business, the charity, and a few other topics.

About ten minutes into the speech, I noticed Chelsea texting someone on her phone.

"Chels," I whispered to her.

"What?" She whispered back, looking up from her phone.

I glanced at her phone. "Not now."

"But I'm bored."

I shrugged, and she put her phone away.

The man wrapped up the speech, and then we were served dinner.

"Hey, Mr. Havens," I greeted him, smiling.

"Hey," Mr. Havens greeted, smiling back. "This is a great charity so far."

"Yeah, it is."

"Your father and his boss have done a great job with the charity so far."

"Thanks." I grinned. "Have you met them?"

"As a matter of fact, yes I have. They are great in their work of business." He nodded.

"Yes, they are." I nodded in agreement.

Before I could say anything else, Dave interrupted, "Hey, Stacey."

"Hey," I greeted him back. Although I really wanted to talk to Mr. Havens, I didn't want to ignore Dave.

"So I just realized that your dad is a part of this charity."

"Yeah, he's helping his boss with the charity." I smiled.

"You know, he actually remembered me? He was so surprised that I became a CEO." He chuckled, taking a sip of a glass champagne.

"Really?" I laughed. "Yeah, he must have been quite shocked. You were really different last time he saw you."

Mr. Havens glanced at us, and then started talking to someone at our table.

"He was," Dave said, chuckling. "You should have seen his reaction."

I glanced at Chelsea, who was happily chatting away with Sanjay. I turned back to Dave. "I can only imagine."

All of a sudden, a guy came up to Dave, and started talking to him about the charity, and other business matters. Dave turned to me. "Hey, I'm going to talk to you later. I'll see you around."

"Okay, I'll see you whenever I see you."

Dave got up from his seat.

I turned back to Mr. Havens, who was now eating the food on his plate.

"Stace, do you know where the bar is?" Chelsea asked me.

I looked around. "I don't see a bar...I think it's all served to us," I said.