"If you care about her like you say you do, then you'll keep your distance from her."

"Aish, this little--"

"Jimin, stop it." Namjoon held out his hand in front of him. "It's clear that she just cares for Jiyeong. Try to understand why she's being like this."

"But hyung--"

"Minji, if you're not going to tell us in full what's going on, then at least give us a hint," he tried to negotiate.

"A hint? Why should I?"

"What if we prove to you that we're good enough for Jiyeong by fixing this?"

"How can you guys fix something like this?"

The 6 of them all then looked to each other, sharing a mutual smirk. "Have you forgotten who we are?"

Minji scoffed as her lips formed a smirk of her own. "Fine. A hint and nothing else." The boys then all listened closely for the next words that we're going to come out of Minji's mouth. "Social media."

"Social media?" Jimin asked. "I hope you're talkin' Twitter because that's all we have, not to mention share."

"Wow, sucks for you then." Minji turned on her heel. "I've got a bus to catch, so later."

"Minji, wait!" Jimin caught her by the shoulder. "Come on, don't be so cold."

Minji turned back and carefully observed each face in front of her. She then sighed and rolled her eyes. "Make sure that you're on Twitter after 8:30. Now I've really gotta go, or else I'm going to be late for work." Minji then hurried off in the direction of her bus stop.

"How in the hell are we going to fix this?" Jimin asked Namjoon.

"I don't know, but since it has something to do with us then we have to think of something."

"Taehyung-ah, look," Hoseok pointed out. "It's your favorite girl."

Taehyung cocked a brow. "My favorite girl?" He, along with rest of them, turned in the direction that he was pointing and found Sumin looking around diligently. "Aish, this girl never gives up! I swear she's got a tracker on me or something."

"Can you blame her? You haven't exactly turned her away, yet," Hoseok said.

"Well he's just going to have to turn her away another day, because I don't feel like being around that chick right now," Yoongi said. "So, I suggest that we sneak away as quickly as possible before she notices that we're within reach." But just when the boys all went to turn and sneak away--

"Taehyung oppa~!" Sumin finally spotted the group and started calling out to him.