Ch.47-peace in this world

Start from the beginning

"Yea?" I looked down at my body. Maybe I was dead. Armen did the same thing. He looked at me and then my body and back to me. I jumped when I felt a hand on my back. Behind was another person in the form of a apparition like me. I looked at him for a second and he oddly looked familiar.

"Hi Drake. Hi Armen. It's nice seeing you guys again." The guy looked like me the longer I stared at him. The same blue shirt and jeans. Brown hair but he had blue eyes and was fully human looking.

"Who are you?" I asked. He cocked an  eyebrow at me like he expected me to know.

"Oh I forgot to introduce myself. I'm Colin."

Colin? Wait. No don't tell me.

"When you killed herobrine my soul was freed and here I am. It's fine I died a while ago. There was nothing you could do for me. Drake when they killed him he was attacked to your body as a vessel so what ever happened to him physically also transferred to you."

"I'm dead?"

He nodded.

"Your in the form of your soul so think of it as a ghost. "

"No he can't be dead!" Grayson stood up. I looked at him in the eyes.

"Grayson it's fine. Well I'm free now. Maybe it won't be so bad."

Syrith had come out from where ever he was hiding. He liked over at me a whimpered. He tried to nudge my leg but his head went through me. That kinda creeped me out. I knelt down and strokes to top of his head, or tired at least. Colin had looked at me and I could see he felt bad.

"Colin? I thought you were gone" Armen had finally spoke up and had tears in his eyes. He walked up to his brother and looked up at him.

"I'm sorry Armen. I never meant to hurt you. I tired my best to protect you but I failed. I know I'm a horrible brother but just know that I love you ok."

"Your not horrible. It's not your fault." Armen looked down.

"Drake it's not your time to go. I have you life before I can do it again even if it means using the last of my life force. It's time for me to move on anyways. Armen you know I can't stay. I'm sorry but I have to do this."

"Wait Colin what are you talking about?"

Colin walked past him and grabbed my shoulder before everything faded into the light. It was bright and Colin stood in front of me. We didn't look like see through ghosts anymore. I could finally see him in more color. He had deep ocean blue eyes. I saw the resemblance. I guess since I was technically part of him or created from him we looked the same except for my Ender side. He put his hands on my shoulders and hugged me.

"Thank you for taking care of Armen. Promos me you will he the brother I never could be for him."

"I promise. I won't let anything shown to Armen. I'll take care of him." I looked him directly in the eyes. He smiled and his body bag an to glow and mine did too. It got bright and then dark again as I heard voices. Feeling came back to me and the ground felt hard under me. Something was wrapped around me and I felt a breathe blow across my arm.

"Please don't be gone!"

"Armen he's gone. It's gonna be ok."

I flat some pain in my chest as I started breathing again and my heart beating  in my chest.

"Oww. Your hurting m." I mumbled as I saw Armen wrapped around me.

"Your alive?!" A smile came across his face as I sat up. He hugged me again and I tired to pull him off. "Armen really your hurting me."

"Armen let him go!" He pulled off when Mia snapped at him.

"Drake you eye. It's blue"

"It's what?"

"Blue"

"We did it. It's finally over!"

__________________________

Hey guys! This is the end of this book. Sorry if the last few chapters got a little  choppy. I had planned the ending but had to fill in space to reach the end. This was also my first book I wrote on wattpad. I wanted to thank everyone who decided to read my book. Seeing the comments some of you left did help keep me motivated to write. This was a fun experience and I'm glad I could do it. Just to let you k ow in coming out with a new book so be looking for it within the extra few days. Thanks everyone for the support I got on this book and I hope you enjoyed.

~your truly~

SilentArtist