Ch.18-return of old friends

Mia's POV

It had been a few days. Supplies were getting low. We tried to find food as much as we could. Walking was exhausting. "My feet are killing me can we please stop!? We have been walking for 8 hours straight!" "Mia we need to keep moving sorry." "Drake can you help me out here and tell Grayson to stop!" "Uhh I'm not part of this." "Drake!" "Mia stop complaining." "I'm not complaining. Grayson your being unfair." "No I'm not" I wasn't going to win this argument.

Time skip

"Grayson can I ask you some,thing. Mia you probably won't know what I'm talking about."

"Yea sure"

"What do you mean I won't know what I'm talking about. Is it a guy thing?"

"What? No! It's something about our world."

"Oh."

"Do you miss computers and the Internet and cell phones?"

"Huh?"

"You know. Do you miss them. It made stuff a lot easier to do."

"What's is a computer? And innet. Cell phones?"

"It's Internet. And yes cell phone. They were things from our world. It's hard to explain."

"Yea I miss them at times."

"Yea. But this world is cool. I mean besides somethings..... But beside that it's cool. Magic exists here. Elves too. I always thought those were movie stuff."

"Movies? What are you talking about! How did magic or elves not exist?"

"Mia it's hard to explain we'll explain later"

"Ok"

After spending an hour trying to explain it, I understood it a little. It was confusing.

Time skip

It had been silent for a while. Something seemed off. I saw more carvings in the tree trunks.m'What are these they are familiar but I don't know what they are!' I was getting frustrated. I heard some rustling when all of a sudden a girl with something covering the bottom half of her face except for her eyes can out of nowhere. She had a bow and it was drawn and aimed at us. She has a hood on covering her head and had light blue eyes.

"Who are you and what are you doing in our territory!" She snapped

"Who are you and what are you doing in our territory!" She snapped. Grayson stepped back and she pointed the arrow at him. "Answer me!" Si was next to drake and Grayson stepped in front of me. I leaked out from behind. The voice sounded so familiar.

"Luna?"

Her eyes widened as she saw me and she dropped her bow and removed the cloth covering her face dropping her hood. She was an elf.

"Mia? I thought you were dead!"