Ch.12- Friend or Foe

Note: sorry that this chapter is short. I'll make a longer one next chapter

Mia's POV

"You wanted me and now you have me. My name is not Colin. So congrats you just signed your death warrant.YOUR DEAD. ALL YOU YOU" He smiled and started laughing. "Grayson? What does he mean by that. I'm scared." Grayson looked over at me worried. "I know but we'll get through this. I'm trying to think." I noticed drakes head slightly tilted as he was looking at the both of us. Me and Grayson were next to each other but he was across from us. "Why aren't you to cute. What's wrong. You scared?" His grin soon disappeared as Xander proceeded to punch him in the face. "Why you little brat." Drake glared at him and struggled. "That's not going to help you. Your powerless. Just admit it. The chains on your wrist are the same as the one on your ankle. You aren't going anywhere Herobrine." Xander started to walk away while herobrine looked pissed off now. "Well maybe this will work." Suddenly a bright light was admitted and drakes body began to glow.
"Grayson! What's going on!" Drake disappeared and just about everyone was dumbfounded. "What the....HOW!"  Xander took a step back and shouted commands to guards to get the emperor out of here. His hand started glowing as he was on high alert. "Get those to back to the jail and keep them there until we find him. When you do, KILL THE DEMON. At this point I don't care if the boy dies. Kill the demon at all costs." He disappeared after that.

We were back in a cell. They put us in the same one this time. I was shaking and I couldn't stop it. Grayson hugged me. I felt somewhat safer. "They are going to kill drake." I mumbled in between tears. "He will be alright. Drakes strong. He can fight to protect himself because he's smart." His voice was calm but some fear and anger were still present.

Thud

I noticed that our back packs and swords were thrown against the ground. I couldn't see who it was. "Uhh who.......what." Suddenly drake walked up to the bars. He didn't say anything and his head was down. Grayson's grip tightened on my arm and he started backing up with me behind him. Drake looked up and grinned, his white eye still glowing. Not saying a word he had keys and unlocked the cell door.